My trophy husker wife stole my hoodie.

Your wife is a beautiful woman. Nice hoodie too.

My fiancé has overtaken nearly every nice hoodie and jacket I've boughten. I spent 70 bucks at Scheels on a nice Broncos hoodie, it was worn by me twice. It's hers now. Same with my 60 dollar Husker jacket I bought at the stadium a year ago. there have been many. I work all the time anyway so I rarely get to own nice clothing. The nice clothing I do get usually ends up destroyed so maybe it's for the better.

I think a majority of wives or GFs wear there other's hoodies or clothes of some sorts. My wife bought me a new Husker hoodie and a Michigan sweatshirt and she has worn both a number of times.

I think my wife wears my clothes more often than not when she's at home.

A lot of my shirts are her night shirts...

She also has stolen my dress socks a few times when she needs black dress socks.. which makes no sense to me.. my feet are double the size of hers...

I think a majority of wives or GFs wear there other's hoodies or clothes of some sorts. My wife bought me a new Husker hoodie and a Michigan sweatshirt and she has worn both a number of times.

A lot of my shirts are her night shirts...

She also has stolen my dress socks a few times when she needs black dress socks.. which makes no sense to me.. my feet are double the size of hers...

I know mine wears my lounge clothes more then I do. She says that they are more comfortable than hers which is odd cause she has about the same sh#t as I do, just womens clothing.

• Fire 1