*** The Official Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I think Beck just wants to attempt to prove us wrong about his play calling. Hell he might even do it to spite the fans to attempt to show how smart he is...Unfortunately for him, he's failing badly.

Shawn Watson and Beck, obviously separated at birth...

It's tough to call plays when your signal caller can't throw the ball, and your receivers don't catch well.

So, Westy, Kenny, and Mitchell all hurt.

Great just what we need. It would be nice to see the injuries end.

Beck is literally responsible for every single one of those things.

• Fire 1

I think Beck just wants to attempt to prove us wrong about his play calling. Hell he might even do it to spite the fans to attempt to show how smart he is...Unfortunately for him, he's failing badly.

Shawn Watson and Beck, obviously separated at birth...

It's tough to call plays when your signal caller can't throw the ball, and your receivers don't catch well.

So, Westy, Kenny, and Mitchell all hurt.

Great just what we need. It would be nice to see the injuries end.

Dude, it's not even about that...

Why are you throwing the ball when you're RB is getting 4 or 5 yards a carry?? You should be demoralizing their D by just pound the ball down their throats, until their crying for their f'ing mothers...

The criticism that that Beck receives is all well earned. I agree with you.

Edit: i agree with all of the criticism that Beck has received.

Rutgers is just standing there groggy and beck is bobbing and weaving...

Great way to put it. That possession when we got the ball around midfield and went 3 straight passes was comical. Kept Rutgers in the game

Finally chiming in late. Beck is doing a typical Beck. AA running wild and he wants to go all air Beck. Idiot. The rest of the season will go the way Beck calls plays. he continues to throw to the flats, we are doomed to drop another 1-2. He extracts his head from his a$$ and goes PA and vertical, we should do well. This game looks like he feels we will walk Rutgers so he is trying all kinds of crap. Back to the old no one play leads to the next........

I'm buying walksalone those John Daly pants he had on during this warriors hybrid iron commercial. You'd look awesome in those walks:D

I'd rock the sh#t out of those...

lol, you saw them right? Man those were fugly.

No I didn't... is it on youtube?

Not sure, but it's probably on the warrior website. They were white with red orange and yellow splotches all over...they were bad.

I'm buying walksalone those John Daly pants he had on during this warriors hybrid iron commercial. You'd look awesome in those walks:D

I'd rock the sh#t out of those...

lol, you saw them right? Man those were fugly.

No I didn't... is it on youtube?

THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!