*** The Official Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm buying walksalone those John Daly pants he had on during this warriors hybrid iron commercial. You'd look awesome in those walks:D

I'd rock the sh#t out of those...

lol, you saw them right? Man those were fugly.

No I didn't... is it on youtube?

THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE7H6mOyWG4 at the 0:36 mark....wow they are uglier every time i see them.

I think Beck just wants to attempt to prove us wrong about his play calling. Hell he might even do it to spite the fans to attempt to show how smart he is...Unfortunately for him, he's failing badly.

Shawn Watson and Beck, obviously separated at birth...

It's tough to call plays when your signal caller can't throw the ball, and your receivers don't catch well.

So, Westy, Kenny, and Mitchell all hurt.

Great just what we need. It would be nice to see the injuries end.

Dude, it's not even about that...

Why are you throwing the ball when you're RB is getting 4 or 5 yards a carry?? You should be demoralizing their D by just pound the ball down their throats, until their crying for their f'ing mothers...

The criticism that that Beck receives is all well earned. I agree with you.

The run game, albeit shaky at first, is now clicking. Why in the name of the continental congress would you go away from that? You've got 3 RB's that you can platoon in, it's a no brainer, especially since Rutgers run defense is about as effective as a screen door on a submarine...

Son of a bitch, that should've never happened, who missed staying on Carroo?

That was Santos's Zone. He sucked up to the QB running. Pathetic play.

If it hasnt been said it was Gerry that came off him and ran up on the QB he should have stayed on him Bo even said it going into half that they blew the coverage. Santos should have had him he looked lost on the play also.

In this thread I learned that some fans believe we have bad coaches, dumb defensive backs, no kicker, pu&&y receivers, terrible linebackers, an awful quarterback, incompetent O-line, yet the team is up 21-7 at halftime. lol

21 points at the half is pretty mediocre. This is rutgers.... :facepalm:

They didn't get the cart so it probably isn't a tear on any of the knee ligaments.

Not necessarily. My wife hobbled off the soccer field with a torn ACL. And those little stress tests don't always pick up the smaller tears. They'll take pics first. The way he went down, the scream of pain...I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least one of the ligs and meniscus...

Ya, I walked a few blocks back to campus on my torn acl