*** The Official Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I think I'm on the official fire Beck train after this. Truly haven't seen someone do less with more than him.

Because it's beck that fumbles the snap, beck that threw an interception directly to a Rutgers player, and beck that stares down primary receivers.

Because he has a running back averaging double digits per carry and we go entire series without running the ball. How's that?

Yeah see MOHusker...this argument kills me. My kids run into stuff all the time. So I started moving the dangerous stuff out of their way so they can't run into it. Tim Beck sees a qb that locks on his primary receiver and even when he's open still misses him half the time and continues to call MORE passing plays. So by Beck logic, I should be putting even more stuff in my house for my kids to run into so they can "work through it" right?

Wow...Rutgers qb is dead...

I think I'm on the official fire Beck train after this. Truly haven't seen someone do less with more than him.

Because it's beck that fumbles the snap, beck that threw an interception directly to a Rutgers player, and beck that stares down primary receivers.

Because he has a running back averaging double digits per carry and we go entire series without running the ball. How's that?
You're right. Frankly, I'm f'ing sick of it too. I can't wait for this guy to move on.

That's 2 back to back plays where Tommy has stared down his receivers, and his checkdown was WIDE OPEN.

He is.......awful

You are...a broken record.

The truth does hurt. I'm normally not sorry to be correct, but I am in this instance.

Man, this guy...

Shoot, if we had any semblance of QB play, this game would be over. Should be up 35~0.