*** The Official Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Anybody can help me find an explanation if when it became legal to throw an eligible reciever out of bounds 12 yards down the field?

I think in college unless the ball is in the air they let most go, unless it's Nebraska throwing the guy out of bounds. It also shows that TA stares at one receiver and only 1. KB wasn't even near that area when TA threw the ball, he just threw it without paying attention at all.

I agree, the shove did happen well before Tommy let the ball go. Tommy has had a few of these head scratcher this year. Not sure what is going on in the thought process there but it doesn't seem to be getting addressed.

They didn't get the cart so it probably isn't a tear on any of the knee ligaments.

Not necessarily. My wife hobbled off the soccer field with a torn ACL. And those little stress tests don't always pick up the smaller tears. They'll take pics first. The way he went down, the scream of pain...I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least one of the ligs and meniscus...

I think Beck just wants to attempt to prove us wrong about his play calling. Hell he might even do it to spite the fans to attempt to show how smart he is...Unfortunately for him, he's failing badly.

Shawn Watson and Beck, obviously separated at birth...

Trust me, I wont be sad to see him go...I dont think anyone really wants him though so we are stuck with him.

I think Beck just wants to attempt to prove us wrong about his play calling. Hell he might even do it to spite the fans to attempt to show how smart he is...Unfortunately for him, he's failing badly.

That's ridiculous. Beck is just stupid.

No, I actually think it might be more true than you think. Beck seems to really have an " I told you so" agenda. I truly believe that too. I think it's actually a mindset that's affected a few areas of this team.

It's tough to call plays when your signal caller can't throw the ball, and your receivers don't catch well.

So, Westy, Kenny, and Mitchell all hurt.

Great....... just what we need. It would be nice to see the injuries end.

Our D is hitting their stride.

Considering Rutgers isn't that bad on D we weren't that bad on O but we need a qb coach. I think Beck would suddenly look much smarter with a good qb coach.

They are terrible on D. YPP they are actually worse than Illinois. They are decent on O.

If we run the ball out of the spread, we'd put 400 yards rushing on them. They can't tackle in space.

It's tough to call plays when your signal caller can't throw the ball, and your receivers don't catch well.

Great just what we need. It would be nice to see the injuries end.

Dude, it's not even about that...

Why are you throwing the ball when you're RB is getting 4 or 5 yards a carry?? You should be demoralizing their D by just pound the ball down their throats, until their crying for their f'ing mothers...

TA has his issues, but I rest that on Beck as well. He's the QB coach because we dont have one. How do we help a Qb when our OC can't even call plays let alone coach a Qb up to be better? Beck is our #1 issue and until he can either be fired or hired away, we will continue to see our QB's have the talent but never get their issues fixed. He simply has no clue what he's doing.

My God. Does this board not ban trolls?

I'm pretty sure Westy is fine. Kenny and Mitchell are sticks so they get hurt easily. They have to come out for a couple plays or a series, then are good to go again before the cycle repeats itself.