Whisky

KazLong

I would feel better about this game if Cooper wasnt playing so poorly. Seeing him whiff on open field tackles reminds me of Stafford against Wiscy. DLine is much better than it has been, but we need consistent play from our LB's and our safeties have to tackle well in space. I hope this is a 230 game and not a night game.

The key to this game will be holding down their run game, which I think is possible. They are a run between the tackle team and I think that will play to our strengths in stopping the run. This game is geared exactly to Trevor Roach's talents. He and Gordon will be butting heads all night.

Gordon will probably get his 100 yards, but you want it to take him 25 carries to get it.

Load the box our DB's should be able to handle their WR. Run the ball, stop the run, win the game.

• Fire 1

Jet sweep and 70 points says they're not a run between the tackles team.

Different Coach, different team, have you actually watch any Wisconsin games this year? I have watched about 3 start to finish NW, S. Florida, and LSU. Plus parts of other games.

They run lots of Inside/Outside zone and now that their FB is healthy lots of Iso and Power. Yeah I have seen a little jet sweep action, but that is not their bread and butter. The don't run toss sweeps or a lot of counter stuff. It is a lot of between the tackles stuff.

Alright. My two cents on this matchup is this. Wisconsin will be THE game in which we really REALLY know how big of a loss Michael Rose was. Wiscy is gonna make us play from base for probably 80% of the game. That is our weakness defensively cuz at the moment, our linebackers are a hurtin unit. Santos gets hurt once the light came on for him. Bando cant quite get through the mental block. As much as we all love Roach, he just simply lacks the athletic ability. His removal from the Northwestern game was pretty warranted in my opinion. Just too many leaky yards on the guy. Zaire played some pretty solid ball. So I see us with issues from the base. At this point in time I feel we're much better-and obviously much faster-if we play from the nickel or dime.

Unless of course Santos gets back to 100% and back to his form of the Miami game, and Banderas shows some drastic mental improvement this week, then I'll like our chances much more. But at this point, Gordan and that running game scare me a bit. Though I have no worries of our front four. Our linebackers is what worries me.

Alright. My two cents on this matchup is this. Wisconsin will be THE game in which we really REALLY know how big of a loss Michael Rose was. Wiscy is gonna make us play from base for probably 80% of the game. That is our weakness defensively cuz at the moment, our linebackers are a hurtin unit. Santos gets hurt once the light came on for him. Bando cant quite get through the mental block. As much as we all love Roach, he just simply lacks the athletic ability. His removal from the Northwestern game was pretty warranted in my opinion. Just too many leaky yards on the guy. Zaire played some pretty solid ball. So I see us with issues from the base. At this point in time I feel we're much better-and obviously much faster-if we play from the nickel or dime.

Unless of course Santos gets back to 100% and back to his form of the Miami game, and Banderas shows some drastic mental improvement this week, then I'll like our chances much more. But at this point, Gordan and that running game scare me a bit. Though I have no worries of our front four. Our linebackers is what worries me.

Sure their running game is scary, but NW offense is completely different from what Wisconsin runs. This game plays right into what Roach is good at, and that is plugging from tackle to tackle. Their run game is closer to what MSU does than what NW does.

Sure their running game is scary, but NW offense is completely different from what Wisconsin runs. This game plays right into what Roach is good at, and that is plugging from tackle to tackle. Their run game is closer to what MSU does than what NW does.

But I believe theyre gonna do a lot of stretching from sideline to sideline with Gordan's speed. It's how they'll be able to neutralize our DT's and try to out flank the linebackers. I think we'll see a similar type of running game as Northwestern, but it'll be out of more loaded sets to get us into base.

But I believe theyre gonna do a lot of stretching from sideline to sideline with Gordan's speed. It's how they'll be able to neutralize our DT's and try to out flank the linebackers. I think we'll see a similar type of running game as Northwestern, but it'll be out of more loaded sets to get us into base.

That may be how you think they will attack our defense and you may be right, but they aren't going to drastically change what they do for one game. I know everyone thinks the jet sweep they ran in CCG was something new, but it wasn't, they just did it very well and NU defended it very poorly that night.

They are going to do what they do, just like Nebraska will.