Whisky

KazLong

I'm heading up to Madison for the game and am looking forward to the matchup. I don't know if I'd say I'm worried or bothered about the game, but I expect a hard fought battle. Wisconsin's running O is formidable, but I like the improvements I have seen with Nebraska's running D. Admittedly, I don't know much about the Badgers D, but I'm confident in the Huskers O, Tommy, and Ameer.

I'll be there too!

Badger gon be tough I ain't gonna lie and facta matta be, it Don matta cuz honey badger don't care !

But naw, they ain't no reason to think dat we ain't got a a chance, just gotta relax and do what we do, ain't easy but pimpin ain't easy either and ain't that some shiggidy

K, can you speak English? My head hurts now..............

Wisconsin is going to be a tough test, simple as that, it's not going to be easy. Anyone that says it isn't is really not being honest with themselves given our past history with them. We've beat them once, simple as that, I still have it as a loss and did and the beginning of the season. I'm protecting myself that way unfortunately. :lol:

Wisconsin's QB situation is still in limbo, that's why both Joel Stave and Tanner McEvoy are splitting snaps. Though they have been running with Joel Stave as the starter as of the Northwestern game. But the mans stats aren't impressive over 3 games. Only the Maryland game was a good game for him.

Northwestern game - 8/19 for 114 yds 42% comp 1TD 3 INT

Illinois game - 7/14 for 73 yds 50% comp 0 TD 0 INT

Maryland game - 9/15 155 yds 60% comp 2 TD 0 INT

Wisconsin relies a lot on Melvin Gordon to score. You restrict him, force Stave or McEvoy to throw, you control the game.

But you know outside of the LSU game, Wisconsin hasn't really faced a very good defense, especially one that is statistically good at stopping the run.

Teams that faced Wisconsin ranked against the run -

LSU - 65

BG = 110

SoFlo - 96

Norwest - 63 - 158 yds per game

Illin - 120

Mary - 108

Where does Nebraska rank in defense against the run? 29 - 123 yds per game

Quite possibly the best run defense Wisconsin will see all year.

Badger gon be tough I ain't gonna lie and facta matta be, it Don matta cuz honey badger don't care !

But naw, they ain't no reason to think dat we ain't got a a chance, just gotta relax and do what we do, ain't easy but pimpin ain't easy either and ain't that some shiggidy

K, can you speak English? My head hurts now..............

Wisconsin is going to be a tough test, simple as that, it's not going to be easy. Anyone that says it isn't is really not being honest with themselves given our past history with them. We've beat them once, simple as that, I still have it as a loss and did and the beginning of the season. I'm protecting myself that way unfortunately. :lol:

Agreed. I always worry when we play them. If we get past them, then our chances to play in the Big 10 championship game skyrocket. I don't fear Iowa that much.

This year is different. You can just feel it around you like the change in seasons.

1. This team is more focused and determined than what I've seen in a very long time.

2. The defense has improved weekly and rates up with the 2010 squad IMHO.

3. Offense is very serviceable. Turnovers are greatly reduced. QB play is improving, but needs to reduce mistakes in passing game. Beck seems to be playing more to the strengths of the offense than what he wants. I think Bo is involved in that.

4. Special teams are dramatically better.

Wisconsin isn't the same this year than in years past. Fewer skill players overall. If there ever was a time where I feel we will win this game , then it's this year.

This seasons's goals are still intact for myself. They are based on realistic expectations. Win out and play in the CCG. Win that game or if not, then play very competitively. No blow out. Play in a top tier bowl game and win. Lose no more than 2 games this year thus breaking the 4 loss curse. Use this years success to build into the future and dominate the West division moving forward.

• Fire 1

Regardless of their record, this is going to be a serious challenge. They are way better than given credit for. Camp Randall will be electric, its going to be a battle.

But we can win. We can be better. We have the talent, we just need the focus. We need the team to play smart, sound, mistake free football. If we want to be taken seriously we need to roll i to Wiscy and smoke them from start to finish. We can do this.