Whisky

KazLong

Sagarin Predictor data has Wisconsin as a 5.5 point favorite currently

Adjusted Yards Per Play data has Wisconsin as a 4.5 point favorite currently (i factored in home field advantage in both of these)

These could change a bit as the game is still 2 weeks out.

The Big Ten West is really flexing its muscle in my opinion. Wisconsin and Iowa are both playing extremely well, and Nebraska too. In the East MSU seems to be the only team playing good all around football. OSU has been pretty inconsistent.

I would like for Wisconsin to be ranked this week, and Iowa on the verge.

Really, Iowa ranked. They struggled to beat Pitt, Purdue & Indiana, who all having losing records and lost to Maryland. Do I need to say more.

Wisconsin is a good team, but one dimensional. The problem lies is the inconsistent play of our LBs. We will also need to throw to win.

Jet sweep and 70 points says they're not a run between the tackles team.

Different Coach, different team, have you actually watch any Wisconsin games this year? I have watched about 3 start to finish NW, S. Florida, and LSU. Plus parts of other games.

They run lots of Inside/Outside zone and now that their FB is healthy lots of Iso and Power. Yeah I have seen a little jet sweep action, but that is not their bread and butter. The don't run toss sweeps or a lot of counter stuff. It is a lot of between the tackles stuff.

It's more or less the same offense they've ran since Alvarez was HC. Nothing they do should surprise us.

Our front four is spectacular. The secondary is playing great. Zaire Anderson is enforcing his will out there and making opposing rushers pay. Nate Gerry could be a huge factor in this game against Wiscy. He is fast and he recognizes the play well for the most part. A few mistakes here and there but I'd expect him to play a large role in helping stop Gordon.

Offensively I don't kow what to expect. Can we snap the ball without fumbling? Can Tommy throw a pass that isn't a rocket? By the way, I'm a huge supporter of Armstrong, but he's got to get better. Will Abdullah be back? Will our WR's stop running every route 25 yards or deeper? Where's the common sense? Where is the basic knowledge of the game and understanding of the situation? This offense bothers me, and Wiscy in their house bothers me. Huskerboard be prepared, it could be a lot more questions about Becks abilities andi know that gets some of you all workied up inside.

Our front four is spectacular. The secondary is playing great. Zaire Anderson is enforcing his will out there and making opposing rushers pay. Nate Gerry could be a huge factor in this game against Wiscy. He is fast and he recognizes the play well for the most part. A few mistakes here and there but I'd expect him to play a large role in helping stop Gordon.

Offensively I don't kow what to expect. Can we snap the ball without fumbling? Can Tommy throw a pass that isn't a rocket? By the way, I'm a huge supporter of Armstrong, but he's got to get better. Will Abdullah be back? Will our WR's stop running every route 25 yards or deeper? Where's the common sense? Where is the basic knowledge of the game and understanding of the situation? This offense bothers me, and Wiscy in their house bothers me. Huskerboard be prepared, it could be a lot more questions about Becks abilities andi know that gets some of you all workied up inside.

I too have asked why we always through 25 to 30 yards passes on 3rd & 5. I also like Tommy, but sometimes he tries to do too much.

I too have asked why we always through 25 to 30 yards passes on 3rd & 5. I also like Tommy, but sometimes he tries to do too much.

Look at the routes his receivers are running.

I keep trying to tell people it's not all on Tommy, we just like to keep piling on the kid around here for some reason.

Becks offense give the WR's reads and options. Look at the route Westerkamp runs on Tommy's interception. The offense is already playing into the wind, Westerkamp fakes inside then breaks if back out and up. He's already 20 yards downfield into the wind and he's going to run deeper?? Why? Then obviously Tommy reacts to Westerkamps fake and believes he is going to stay inside, and BOOM easy interception.

We run one of the stupidest offensive systems I've ever seen. Actually, it's not stupid, it's genius really. If you have eleven geniuses all on the same page who never make mistakes and an opposing defense that does exactly what you expect them to do every time, then yep...it's genius. That's why I call it stupid...because it won't ever work out this way.

Our D played a great game against Purdue, but Wisconsin has a much tougher offense to defend than Purdue. Our D will likely give up 24-28 points to Wisconsin which means our offense must score in the 30s to win the game. Given what I saw on Saturday, we're going to need a great game plan to put that many point on the board against the nation's top defense.

In light of the way we played on Sat. The Wiscy game scares the crap outta me! However, Bo & Co. Know what's on the line here. We beat Wiscy and that will be part of a very strong statement to the remaining teams we play. We win out and win the B1G championship we make a huge statement to the playoff committee especially if Ameer has an outstanding showing.

In light of the way we played on Sat. The Wiscy game scares the crap outta me! However, Bo & Co. Know what's on the line here. We beat Wiscy and that will be part of a very strong statement to the remaining teams we play. We win out and win the B1G championship we make a huge statement to the playoff committee especially if Ameer has an outstanding showing.

We win out and win the Conference title we are in the playoff. We will have quality wins and there won't be many one loss teams left...this offense has to improve a lot for that to happen...like in two weeks cause Wisconsin will wear down our defense with the run game if our offense keeps giving them the ball and fails to score on short fields...