*** The Official Wisconsin Badgers Game Discussion Thread ***

It's only a matter of time before Bo Pelini finds out his game is getting old to the University of Nebraska and the State of Nebraska. Guess we're going to find out if this team is different, but I doubt we score again in this half. Nothing like just handing the game over to Wisconsin after all the turnovers from them. It's crazy............

Typical Nebraska game at this point, come out on fire, think you're winning, let off the gas, get cute, let opposing team back in game.................let's see if the ending is different for once.

The Nebraska that you puff out your chest about and earned all of those titles earned them by doing exactly what Wisconsin is doing to us. As you can see, Armstrong is no Joe Montana. We are being outmuscled on the ground. Wisconsin doesn't seem to have any difficulty, do they?

Get cute? You aren't watching the same game I am. We fumbled the ball running, and didn't pass once that entire drive. This is what you wanted and its biting us in the ass.

Someone doesn't know how to quote properly.

If you were my son, you'd have better manners.