*** The Official Wisconsin Badgers Game Discussion Thread ***

What's better new coach and painful couple years or Bo cleans house and we attempt to save the talent we have? That's my dilemma. I don't know how to feel after this again. Teams disappointing this game but I love some of the guys we have.

How is this not painful already? It happens against good teams several times a year for awhile already :/

Urban and Gus say hello. The right guy comes right in and gets us competitive. Losses happen. Blowouts don't need to. A competent staff, with our talent, keeps game sclose.

I'll take my chances with a new staff

Any thoughts on what Bo we'll see in the post game?

Defiant? Shocked? Collected?

Dazed, dumbfounded, discombobulated... That's the issue: he has no idea what the problem even is. That's the reason these games keep repeating. This staff has done their best, and this is the result. They've shown it year after year after year.

This is not the coaches fault, this is on the players...the coaches hold zero, I repeat ZERO fault in this game.... - signed BOleivers

Man the crap that comes out of some peoples opinion astounds me this rests completely on the coaching staff. No game plan, no adjustments and 2 weeks to do both.

You're right. The players have 0 responsibility for the loss. It's all the coaches fault

The crap that comes out of no haters astounds me. We had a game plan. We dominated for the first quarter and the players just quit. It was embarrassing.

What's better new coach and painful couple years or Bo cleans house and we attempt to save the talent we have? That's my dilemma. I don't know how to feel after this again. Teams disappointing this game but I love some of the guys we have.

How is this not painful already? It happens against good teams several times a year for awhile already :/

Oh it is, but is it 5 wins or less painful? I like the talent but results hurt. I don't know the answer

Urban and Gus say hello. The right guy comes right in and gets us competitive. Losses happen. Blowouts don't need to. A competent staff, with our talent, keeps game sclose.

I'll take my chances with a new staff

Well said lo, starting to lean that way too