*** The Official Wisconsin Badgers Game Discussion Thread ***

BP is a great def coordinator, not very good as head coach.. he lets his heart dictate his choice in assistants... I don't know who you could possibly bring in when you fire a 9 win coach, but Nebraska has to do something or resign themselves to being an also ran... 56 yrs I've bleed Husker red and I've never witnessed the type of losses we have under the past two coaches... Change is needed from the top down... I am sick of the same old same old... I feel bad for the players, they follow this staff with blind faith.. it's to bad we don't have coaches that can handle pressure... Hire Scott Frost he can't do any worse than Bo. Scott would probably hire a Def Coor than can bring back blackshirt dominance instead of the bend don't break bulls==t bo brings...

I can't believe TA is still in the game.... get a clue Bo

Craig Bohl is another example. Bad DC (big picture guy). Great HC.

I was just having this same conversation with my brother. Craig Bohl would be a home-run hire as head coach for Nebraska. I even think he could convince Scott Frost to be his offensive coordinator.

Bo was brought here to fix the defense, and in year 7 his most talented team gives up the single game rushing record in 3 quarters. It's time for a clean sweep in the coaching office.

Two weeks to get ready for what is pretty much a one-dimensional offense, with a bit of play action thrown in there, and this is what we get?

That same "one dimensional O" won 3 MNC's........Makes me sick to see them cloning us.....

#fireeveryone

#noidentity

Believe it or not, Nebraska didn't invent the running game.

No kidding. The point being. WE knew who we were. And we won. A lot. With a one dimensional offense. Wisky is what we used to be like.....