Bo will be here next year...

Judoka

Bo isn't going to be our head coach next year. You can't give up 408 yards to a single player in game coming off a season where people wanted you fired but you were saved by a guy that should go sit on the beach and enjoy the rest of his life and stay away from the affairs and still survive.

The players quit on Saturday. It was disgusting. Awful. Disgraceful. Worst performance by a rush defense in the history of the game of college football for a single player performance of the other team when running the ball.

Bo should be fired. Remember this is on top of all of the other blowouts, sideline issues with his anger problems, and so much more.

A sure fire way to get Bo out?

Stop going to games.

Just ask Dave Brandon how that worked out for him.

And please, spare me the "I'm supporting the kids," line (cause I know it's coming from someone).

Support the kids - show your displeasure in the coaching staff and get them someone in there that will help them and work for them, instead of screaming at them all the time.

• Fire 8

What good does it do to give him an ultimatum? The defense laid an egg. The DC is nothing more than a mere puppet signaling in the plays that Bo calls. What good does it do to run off the OC? We already did that. Watson went on to do pretty good things at Louisville. He was so well thought of by Strong that he was asked to move to Texas with him.

Stop going to games.

And please, spare me the "I'm supporting the kids," line (cause I know it's coming from someone).

Support the kids - show your displeasure in the coaching staff and get them someone in there that will help them and work for them, instead of screaming at them all the time.

Nailed it!

Support the kids by getting them a coach that will teach them fundamentals and help them grow into quality football players all with 80% less berating on TV.

Stop going to games.

Nailed it!

Support the kids by getting them a coach that will teach them fundamentals and help them grow into quality football players all with 80% less berating on TV.

Berating a player on TV is gonna happen. Point in case:

Saban:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5j-W8B22zY

Brian Kelly even calls names:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8coKDztBEAY

Look at the video from this last weekend. There was a point where KENNY BELL was trying to calm Bo down.

KENNY.

BELL.

A player.

Calming the coach down. Should never happen that way.

And people notice it:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badgers/wisconsin-nebraska-report-card-b99391548z1-282887581.html

Individual players respond to adversity based on their particular strengths, but the staff sets the tone. If you watched the UW sideline, you saw calm and determined coaches, led by head coach Gary Andersen. If you watched the Nebraska sideline, you saw head coach Bo Pelini berate just about anyone inside the 608 area code — coach or player — as his team's performance deteriorated. The difference was striking.

Stop going to games.

Nailed it!

Berating a player on TV is gonna happen. Point in case:

Saban:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5j-W8B22zY

Brian Kelly even calls names:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8coKDztBEAY

Look at the video from this last weekend. There was a point where KENNY BELL was trying to calm Bo down.

KENNY.

BELL.

A player.

Calming the coach down. Should never happen that way.

And people notice it:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badgers/wisconsin-nebraska-report-card-b99391548z1-282887581.html

Individual players respond to adversity based on their particular strengths, but the staff sets the tone. If you watched the UW sideline, you saw calm and determined coaches, led by head coach Gary Andersen. If you watched the Nebraska sideline, you saw head coach Bo Pelini berate just about anyone inside the 608 area code — coach or player — as his team's performance deteriorated. The difference was striking.

Im sorry but that quote is just stupid. So the coach that is winning is calm and the one that is losing is bitching at the players for poor play? Wow. Great observation.

• Fire 2

Assuming the administration gives him the Solich Ultimatum and Bo doesn't get hired at Florida (or another school), who is on his staff?

Why would the Gators want Pelini? They just got rid of a defensive minded coach. Should Pelini leave for another team Michigan would be better suited to him.

T_O_B

I'll believe he's gone when I see it. I do have a feeling that Minny is going to destroy us on Saturday, but we'll beat Iowa. 9 wins again, but beating Iowa would help me out here at home due to all the damn Iowa fans running their chops constantly.

I think the team will bounce back against the Gophers-- that really has been the pattern which leads to confusion every year. We ask, "Does he know what he's doing or not?" He gets blown out, bounce back for a game or two, and then blown out again. I was really expecting a collapse to come much earlier in the season and against a worse opponent, so I guess I'm happy that we didn't lose to Purdue (I was expecting that to be the major blunder of the year before the game).

I think that Huskers will win, people will have Bo's back again and talk about what an amazing mental comeback that was, and then they could go on to lose to Iowa in a total head-scratcher.

The problem hasn't been that the team is flat-out bad, it's just that they're so inconsistent and seem to collapse in sometimes predictable, sometimes random games. We'll see, I guess. Honestly, no outcome of the game this Saturday would surprise me (Big win, win, loss, big loss-- could be anything).