*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Que all the "fairweathers" that showed up after the Wisky loss to start saying "we told you so"...

Lol, ok, the "fair weathers".

If it was up to guys like you, we'd sit around and get embarrassed for another 10 years for the simple reason that "GOTTA SUPPORT THE TEAM, DEEEEERP!!!"

We'd probably still be a colony of Britain if you were around back then.

• Fire 2

How perfect that we lost after getting trolled by the remaining handful of Pro-Pelini supporters in the game-thread.

Yeah, a lot of people with marbles rolling around in their skull usually just go with the "cmon, just support the team!!" argument, because they don't have a clue as to whats going on.

Does it make you a bad fan to think that you don't care about the outcome of our record more so than the outcome of whether this coaching staff is fired for hamstringing this team? Perhaps, but Nebraska won't be back to greatness with these coaches. Not a chance.

Agreed, its scheme and continuous bone headed play calling. We are know giving up yards like the lower end of the league. The team we use to stomp.

I am so f'ing depressed, all I wanted for by f'ing birthday was to watch us get a W. At the half it looked like we were poised to take this and go for a 10-2 season at Iowa. Now the wheels have fallen off.

I don't know if Eichorst would pull the plug now but if we lose against Iowa Bo has to be done.

Of course there were other factors on O and D but it was our old enemy the turnover which killed us.