****** What Did We Learn - Minny Edition ******

walksalone

Time to make a change. Huskers are no better than they were 7 years ago. #FireBoPelini

but can you fire a 9 win coach (at least on average and possibly this year)? with a 70%+ winning percentage?

We're going to lose next week.

we were 8-4 at the end of last year. and don't say it would be 3 losses in a row because no one cared about how the schedule helped bo.

hard to argue that this is long overdue.

Bo may be a 'players' coach. But damn, he is insanely quick to throw his players under the bus when things go wrong.

In the post game PC, it's all about the players not executing like he has taught them to do.

Tip: When players are making mistakes routinely, and it's a group effort, it's not the players who are the problem. Eventually, you need to realize the problem is your coaching.

Absolutely no personal responsibility whatsoever from this guy.

• Fire 1

Bo Pelini sucks

Tim Beck sucks

John Papuchis sucks.

Rich Kasczinadlskfadsli;tuy sucks

Ross Els sucks

Rich Fisher sucks

Barney Cotton sucks

Charlton Warren sucks

Everybody on that staff sucks, maybe sans Ron Brown, maybe.

I'm sorry, seniors. I'm sorry that you have been hamstrung by a coaching staff that doesn't know what they're doing. I'm sorry that you've had to endure such mediocrity. Not because you don't know what you're doing, but because the people who make the decisions obviously don't understand how to play the game. Thanks for giving it all for your 4 years. Wish it would've amounted to something other than ONE GATOR BOWL WIN.

I learned when we lined up w a fullback and tight end we could run the ball. But since it worked here and there we had to stop that non sense immediatly.

We just arent that good with these coaches. I am/was always a big Bo backer and always thought he was such a good fit here. Either he fires 2-3 coaches and makes some overhaul changes, or he needs to go too. Thats what i learned.

17 pts agaisnt minn? 7 AFTER halftime adjustments? Something has got to be changed. Bo needs to learn that.

I learned when we lined up w a fullback and tight end we could run the ball. But since it worked here and there we had to stop that non sense immediatly.

We just arent that good with these coaches. I am/was always a big Bo backer and always thought he was such a good fit here. Either he fires 2-3 coaches and makes some overhaul changes, or he needs to go too. Thats what i learned.

17 pts agaisnt minn? 7 AFTER halftime adjustments? Something has got to be changed. Bo needs to learn that.

This^...I learned we ran the I and we ran at will. However, it only worked for a couple of plays, so better never use it again

It's amazing to me how much each season is just a repeat of the past. This is like groundhogs day. We are currently about halfway through the movie where Bill Murray is trying to kill himself just to end the frustration.

that was my biggest fear last year. that we would have another identical season, no better and no worse. and the same bo supporters would come out with the idiotic defense of 9 wins and 70%+ winning percentage, citing urban meyer quotes and mis-applying the solich debacle. as if their heads were so far up their asses they could not see the true nature of bo's teams since entering the big 10. but it seems like even the dumbest, staunchest bo supporters are coming around.

• Fire 2

Pap will fail to make a key or timely adjustment every time the game is on the line

Beck isn't Greg Davis bad, but his "jack of all trades, master of none" offensive system is never going to return the program to national prominence.

Bo...just extremely disappointed. I was done with him after last week's rinse and repeat blowout loss, and today is just confirmation that a change is needed.

A loss to Minnesota. At Memorial. On Senior Day. Disgusting.