My two cents on Bo

Rosenblatt

Sure, Bo's a good coach. He gets his nine wins a season and goes and wins the taxslayer.com gator bowl every now and then. But guess what, we don't care about the taxslayer.com gator bowl. We want to play for that nice and shiny National Championship trophy. We should be blowing out Minnesota, not giving up 400 some yard to Wisconsin, not winning in Overtime against Iowa, and not squeaking by McNeese. We should be dominating those teams, the kind of blowing them out 60-zip and were not even done with the first half domination (okay maybe I'm kidding...maybe). We want to see our defense completely dominate, playing physical, up in your face football. We want to be the team that everyone hates except out fans, the team that QB's fear more than anything in the world (other then that creepy Purdue mascot). We want to be in the top 5 every year, we want to play in the national championship game every year. Maybe Bo's a good coach for Colorado, or Illinois, but he's not a good coach for Nebraska.

Edit: It seems as though this thread has turned into an argument, I'll say this: this is my opinion. Don't like it? Okay then, that's nice. You have that right, I'm not going to go cry in my corner because someone on the internet disagreed with me.

• Fire 1

Sure, Bo's a good coach. He gets his nine wins a season and goes and wins the taxslayer.com gator bowl every now and then. But guess what, we don't care about the taxslayer.com gator bowl. We want to play for that nice and shiny National Championship trophy. We should be blowing out Minnesota, not giving up 400 some yard to Wisconsin, not winning in Overtime against Iowa, and not squeaking by McNeese. We should be dominating those teams, the kind of blowing them out 60-zip and were not even done with the first half domination (okay maybe I'm kidding...maybe). We want to see our defense completely dominate, playing physical, up in your face football. We want to be the team that everyone hates except out fans, the team that QB's fear more than anything in the world (other then that creepy Purdue mascot). We want to be in the top 5 every year, we want to play in the national championship game every year. Maybe Bo's a good coach for Colorado, or Illinois, but he's not a good coach for Nebraska.

At this point I would rather play for a CCG and not blow a big lead or just get blown out period by a 6 loss team. Circa 2010, and 2012

But.

I do agree, and would love that as well. Funny how many people are allowing the standard of the football program to be #9wins. Once a proud tradition of nothing less than championships. Granted the landscape of cfb have changed, but it is what it is. Find the right coach that fits.

• Fire 1

I honestly am not even asking for national titles at this point. I'm asking for relevance. I'm asking for Nebraska to be a consistently good program, winning conference titles every few years, making the occasional playoffs run. The national titles will come with that. At this point, I was hoping Pelini would have 2 or 3 conference titles.

• Fire 2

I love how if u support bo u are an idiot. If u don't like him u are right.

I think bo has done wonders for this program and has brought us out of the dumps. I believe we will be better next year than this. We have JV linebackers this year and are still recovering from not needing them In the big 12. That is the one position that is holding us back on defense.

I love how if u support bo u are an idiot. If u don't like him u are right.

I think bo has done wonders for this program and has brought us out of the dumps. I believe we will be better next year than this. We have JV linebackers this year and are still recovering from not needing them In the big 12. That is the one position that is holding us back on defense.

Then recruit better for it? It's been 4 full seasons in the B1G

Anti bo guys plz give me a coach that u want to replace him that is better.

Give a coach that we can legitimately get and will absolutely be better. Once I here those options then I will consider. Until then dont call people stupid that disagree.

Who is calling anyone stupid? I feel like that is the pro-bo camp tonight throwing words into the other sides mouth.

Anyway.

I'll give one, because there is only 1 I want legitimately. Jim McElwain - CSU

Give a coach that we can legitimately get and will absolutely be better. Once I here those options then I will consider. Until then dont call people stupid that disagree.

No one is ever going to know 100% who will or will not be better than Bo moving forward. At the same time- can you tell me 1 thing Bo has shown in 7 years that leads us to believe we're not going to be having this same argument a year from now?

Who is calling anyone stupid? I feel like that is the pro-bo camp tonight throwing words into the other sides mouth.

Anyway.

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

Give a coach that we can legitimately get and will absolutely be better.

Do you understand what sports are? It's kind of part of what makes them great, that you can't guarantee stuff like the bolded. Ever.

Just like you can't guarantee Bo won't get better. Just saying.

Anyway.

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

Shaw yeah right. Tressel has a do clause til 2016. Moglia is like 55, and mcelwain just lost to air force. Yeah fire everybody and hire those nobodies.

Anyway.

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

Shaw yeah right. Tressel has a do clause til 2016. Moglia is like 55, and mcelwain just lost to air force. Yeah fire everybody and hire those nobodies.

Lol gawd.

Anyway.

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

I'll add Moneken, Fritz, Peterson, Mora. There are numerous guys that would enjoy coming to NU, facilities, fan base, easy B1G west, can win 9 and get embarrassed several times per year and still coach..............