Who on Bo's staff stays?

ladyhawke

On coaching talent, Kaz is the only guy who should come back. But Kaz is making it impossible that it will happen.

How's that?

On RSS....rumors flying that he was caught at a Village Inn flipping sh#t over the news with his family. Supposedly called commits to begin purging players to decommit from NU. In anger, called NEB a "sh&thole," etc, etc. Take it for what it's worth....which may not be much....

I'm not sure about that exact rumor. But I have heard that Kaz took the news more harshly than anyone, Bo included.

what a chickensh#t, if this is true........the whole staff is a cancer, they all need to go.

I am wondering why Cotton was named interim head coach. He has been criticized as a line coach and the offensive line certainly has not been a strong point on our teams for several years now.

Anybody know if Eichorst consulted with Osborne over this firing?

Barney is the asst. head coach. He is next in line. Nothing more!

boy, that's the damn truth! i will be really glad to see Barney, Pap and Beck go.....they will all fall to D-2 jobs, if that.

We lost two prospective starters before the season and Cooper was on a bad wheel. So we had one healthy, experienced db to work with this season. Considering that I'd say Warren did a solid job. He's a Nebraska-type guy with good recruiting connections in the southeast. I think he'd be worth keeping along with Kaz and/or Brown.

I would say Brown, Kaz and Warren

Brown for obvious reasons. Kaz cuz hes a deknown dline coach and i really like the direction of our front right now. And Warren has had an immediate splash impact on recruiting the southeast region.

Yep I agree because Brown will recruit great backs to Nebraska and I don't think we need another DB after we just hired one.

+1

What are your thoughts on these tweets?

Mike'l Severe retweeted

@MikelSevere @NateClouse and Garrison. Garrison was hand-cuffed by Barney the past two years as a coach. But as a recruiter he is nails

Mike'l Severe retweeted

@Stetson_GBR @MikelSevere Garrison is also a very, very good recruiter.

What are your thoughts on these tweets?

Mike'l Severe retweeted

@MikelSevere @NateClouse and Garrison. Garrison was hand-cuffed by Barney the past two years as a coach. But as a recruiter he is nails

Mike'l Severe retweeted

@Stetson_GBR @MikelSevere Garrison is also a very, very good recruiter.

It is true, Garrison was nails on the trail.

We lost two prospective starters before the season and Cooper was on a bad wheel. So we had one healthy, experienced db to work with this season. Considering that I'd say Warren did a solid job. He's a Nebraska-type guy with good recruiting connections in the southeast. I think he'd be worth keeping along with Kaz and/or Brown.

I would have agreed with Kaz until he started telling kids to decommit and telling current players to leave NU right after Bo was fired. He has burned all of his bridges at NU and won't be back. IMO Warren is the only one that we NEED to keep as he was the best recruiter. I could see Garrison getting a show without Barney the clown holding him back. I am meh on Brown, he gets good results from whatever position he coaches, but doesn't have the drive nor the care to recruit. He works only when he wants to, which isn't nowhere as long as his counterparts. So he is pretty much Barney, only really good at his primary job.