How bad do you want Tressel

In my mind it's Tressel or bust. Eichorst doesn't talk game like he did without an ace in his sleeve. I've seen enough to put me off of Mullen, and Patterson sounds like a no-go. Anyone else would be a reset button gamble at best.

Assemble the dream team with Tressel/Frost! The goal was plainly set out folks, contending for Banners is the expectation & we need some #BANNERMEN to lead us there.

• Fire 3

post-4581-0-74238400-1417571737_thumb.jpg

JT is my first choice, since last year's "fire me" dare. Dude knows what it takes to win in this conference and has many good years ahead of him. If it is him, hope he lines up some awesome assistant coaches. If it is not JT, then I will have momentary let down for about two minutes.

• Fire 1

Shawn stated during his press conference that Bo was fired due to his record against championship caliber opponents and no championships.

Now you don't fire a coach with a winning record without having a plan, a coach that will make an immediate impact and qualifications to get us to the promise land.

What current coach has an overall winning record? What coach has a .500+ record against ranked teams? What coach has won championships? All of these accomplishments is what Shawn is looking at so what coaches fit this bill? I would say Saben, Miles, Bob Stoops, Gary Patterson, Urban Meyer, Bret Bielma(sp?), Dantonio, Jimbo Fisher, etc you get the point. Now which of those coaches are willing to leave their job for the Nebraska job? Maybe Gary but I doubt that.

I can only think of two coaches not coaching that meets all of those expectations: Jim Tressel and Mack Brown. There is no way we would hire Mack Brown but Jim Tressel I could see that happening. He's familiar with the B1G and his sanction is almost up.

We screwed the pooch with Callahan who we had to settle with. We fired him and got Bo for under a million and in the end that didn't work out either. With two previous failed coaching gigs, I believe that the boosters and administration at this point are willing to unleash everything they have to hire the best and to pay for the best which makes me believe that Tressel is our guy and has been for weeks.

• Fire 1

283de8a60ad70146e365725e2e4de9cf.jpg

JT is my first choice, since last year's "fire me" dare. Dude knows what it takes to win in this conference and has many good years ahead of him. If it is him, hope he lines up some awesome assistant coaches. If it is not JT, then I will have momentary let down for about two minutes.

Holy shinola that dog looks identical to mine spotting and all.

Shawn stated during his press conference that Bo was fired due to his record against championship caliber opponents and no championships.

Now you don't fire a coach with a winning record without having a plan, a coach that will make an immediate impact and qualifications to get us to the promise land.

What current coach has an overall winning record? What coach has a .500+ record against ranked teams? What coach has won championships? All of these accomplishments is what Shawn is looking at so what coaches fit this bill? I would say Saben, Miles, Bob Stoops, Gary Patterson, Urban Meyer, Bret Bielma(sp?), Dantonio, Jimbo Fisher, etc you get the point. Now which of those coaches are willing to leave their job for the Nebraska job? Maybe Gary but I doubt that.

I can only think of two coaches not coaching that meets all of those expectations: Jim Tressel and Mack Brown. There is no way we would hire Mack Brown but Jim Tressel I could see that happening. He's familiar with the B1G and his sanction is almost up.

We screwed the pooch with Callahan who we had to settle with. We fired him and got Bo for under a million and in the end that didn't work out either. With two previous failed coaching gigs, I believe that the boosters and administration at this point are willing to unleash everything they have to hire the best and to pay for the best which makes me believe that Tressel is our guy and has been for weeks.

This was my reasoning as well, time will tell...