FootballScoop: Nebraska Seems locked in

Saunders

I really hope it isn't Frost. I mean, I like the guy, but replacing a newbie with another newbie seems dumb.

Football scoop guy said on the radio yesterday that it is not Frost. Was certain about it. Had sources that told him straight up.
So they told him no Tressel or Frost...that makes sense, because it's Tressel AND Frost! Gbr!
  • Fire 3

I really hope it isn't Frost. I mean, I like the guy, but replacing a newbie with another newbie seems dumb.

Football scoop guy said on the radio yesterday that it is not Frost. Was certain about it. Had sources that told him straight up.
So they told him no Tressel or Frost...that makes sense, because it's Tressel AND Frost! Gbr!

We're straight, me and you :cheers

I would be very very surprised after all the talk from Eichorst about how money doesn't matter, which implies a 5 million type salary, that it would be Frost. Who could be gotten for less than Bo.

Unless it's a lump sum for any assistant he wants.