Anyone else think its pitiful that Bo had to say goodbye to his player of campus?

Dagerow

It is perfectly logical that the meeting would take place off campus. Bo is no longer a UNL employee, and after being terminated, it wouldn't be prudent for the University to allow him to use their facilities for a meeting in which it is likely they were not painted in a favorable light.

In a time of upheaval like this every piece of minutiae is questioned. The reality is, most things are done out of simple practicality. This is one of those things.

• Fire 4

I really hope Bo took the high road. Both Muschamp's and Hoke's comments to the school and players were all class and integrity. I wish Bo had done something classy like that too. It's difficult to gleen the message from the meeting based on the player tweets however, I got the unmistakable impression that once again it was, us against them, they are the bad guys, they'll be sorry...blah blah blah. Maybe I'm just reading into it, and I'm really trying not to be judgemental but that is hard to do when the negativity thought surrounds Bo and his player continues to materialize. ***sigh***

I really hope Bo took the high road. Both Muschamp's and Hoke's comments to the school and players were all class and integrity. I wish Bo had done something classy like that too. It's difficult to gleen the message from the meeting based on the player tweets however, I got the unmistakable impression that once again it was, us against them, they are the bad guys, they'll be sorry...blah blah blah. Maybe I'm just reading into it, and I'm really trying not to be judgemental but that is hard to do when the negativity thought surrounds Bo and his player continues to materialize. ***sigh***

Maybe. Most of the tweets I saw talked about a man with integrity who taught them a lot about life. Some were still angry at the AD, yes. But, I want to give the benefit of the doubt here.

Maybe. Most of the tweets I saw talked about a man with integrity who taught them a lot about life. Some were still angry at the AD, yes. But, I want to give the benefit of the doubt here.

It was the tone of the tweets that got me. Like I said, maybe reading more into it than there is. Seems like the players are angry (which I don't blame them) but it seems to be directed at Administration, Media and Fans. Again, the us vs. them mentality that can be so damaging to the program.