Mike Riley's Staff

I'd be happy to get Brennan here as WR coach, but I'm bummed out on losing Fisher, and also the idea that we will likely lose our tenacity and toughness at the receiver position with him :(

That was one of the things we could really pride ourselves on the last 3 years, and harkened back to old school Nebraska. Hopefully Brennan instills a similar perspective.

Maybe we can keep him as OL coach, our WR's have been better blockers than our linemen.

• Fire 1

I'm looking at it this way now.

HC: Riley

OC: Garrett

RB: Brown

WR: Brennan

OL: hope it's OSU or new guy

DC: Orgeron

DL: Steele also recruiting coord

LB: Bray

DB: Warren

ST: Read?

Is the OSU o-line coach good? I don't know which position has been more frustrating over the years: QB or o-line.

Idk, basing it off other posters comments. Some have posted that they liked the way OSU line played. If he sucks, id like to go find a beast OL coach.

Is the OSU o-line coach good? I don't know which position has been more frustrating over the years: QB or o-line.

Good enough to give OSU's QB's enough time against USC, Stanford, Oregon, UCLA, etc. over the years to set some records...

Bray already pulled a recruit for us so there's that

Wasn't hard, another Edna Carr fellow. Pretty cool pipeline Bo built.
He was committed to Oregon St and he followed coach Bray....

Yes Hedley, I am following the situation as well. Edna Carr connections also helped. If you look at his twitter he has been tweeting those guys since Riley left OSU for Nebraska.

Love that video of bray. Violent and fast... two words I don't think you could say about our lb crew for awhile now

The two words that come to mind with our LBs the last couple of years...slow and stupid!

Our LB's are not slow and stupid. Better word is hesitant. Bray should be better than Els in developing these LB's. I hope so.

You are being nice...Banderas and Roach were pretty dang slow dude. Maybe stupid was a bit harsh...I will stick with slow though.

Ya Banderas is soooo slow. That's why he won the class A 110 hurdles in high school...because he was so slow.

It's a known fact when you get into college, you don't improve at all and you actually slow down!

:sarcasm

Yeah, I always laugh when people say Banderas is slow. I think it just looks like that because he was so hesitant, and appeared to be trying really hard not to mess up instead of make a play.

Good enough to give OSU's QB's enough time against USC, Stanford, Oregon, UCLA, etc. over the years to set some records...

He might be the next grab. Don't know much about his recruiting prowess..... Speaking about recruiting I think that Riley will retain at least one or possibly 2 of Bo's staff. I really think you need to do that to get a handle on the previous regime's pending recruiting class and more importantly Big 10 strategies moving forward.

We have made some progress recruiting in completely different areas of the county than what OSU did with a much better class overall based on raw talent. I think he has enough foresight to do so.

I hope he sees past Barney. I will be shocked if he doesn't. t think Brown, maybe Kaz, or Warren are candidates.