Mike Riley's Staff

The rumors on OSU's message boards and insider people is he would not be DC rather a position coach if he went with Riley. If I remembered which site I would post the link. Also, we still don't have any rumblings of an OC. Orgeron I think is DL, that spot is still wide open

Orgeron would not exclusively be a DL coach, I'm pretty confident of that. It's DC or bust for him

The rumors on OSU's message boards and insider people is he would not be DC rather a position coach if he went with Riley. If I remembered which site I would post the link. Also, we still don't have any rumblings of an OC. Orgeron I think is DL, that spot is still wide open

Orgeron would not exclusively be a DL coach, I'm pretty confident of that. It's DC or bust for him

Well, couldn't we slap recruiting coordinator on him also? I have just read a couple places that Banker isn't in great standing with Riley and the understanding is he wouldn't come unless he was position coach. IIRC he has some experience as a secondary coach

try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact

This is my mindset right now. The Riley hire got spiced up when Riley said he would hire elite coaches (paraphrasing) and then we started hearing names like Steele and Orgeron. Now...(scratching my head)...I got to say, we could do better than the current Oregon St staff. He's got a larger overhead here. Let's get some top quality on staff to develop our talent.

try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact, try not to overreact

This is my mindset right now. The Riley hire got spiced up when Riley said he would hire elite coaches (paraphrasing) and then we started hearing names like Steele and Orgeron. Now...(scratching my head)...I got to say, we could do better than the current Oregon St staff. He's got a larger overhead here. Let's get some top quality on staff to develop our talent.

Maybe "Elite" means something completely different in Oregon than it does anywhere else? :confucius

Maybe "Elite" means something completely different in Oregon than it does anywhere else? :confucius
I think he said experts.