Mike Riley's Staff

76 in total D, 96 in scoring D, why bring him with?

I'm starting a fire Riley thread
Why, because of a tweet made by a SI reporter. This is typical media BS. It may happen or it may not! Lets see what happens.
If Riley brings the OSU DC to NU as DC, I start a fire Riley thread. SE made it clear that NU has resources. We might as well keep Paps. I also question the judgement of someone that is encouraged to hire the best but chooses to hire homers.

As bad as many of Bo's staff decisions were . i can understand where a first time head coach would surround himself with people he trusts and people who he thinks understand his systems and philosophies.

But for the new guy, for a long as he's been in the business and for the supposed open checkbook be has. For him not to go outside his inner circle is probable career suicide.

And I hope the suicide is fast. I support Riley with a top staff. With OSU and Husker retreads I want him fired as soon as possible.

Why, because of a tweet made by a SI reporter. This is typical media BS. It may happen or it may not! Lets see what happens.
If Riley brings the OSU DC to NU as DC, I start a fire Riley thread. SE made it clear that NU has resources. We might as well keep Paps. I also question the judgement of someone that is encouraged to hire the best but chooses to hire homers.
As bad as many of Bo's staff decisions were . i can understand where a first time head coach would surround himself with people he trusts and people who he thinks understand his systems and philosophies.

But for the new guy, for a long as he's been in the business and for the supposed open checkbook be has. For him not to go outside his inner circle is probable career suicide.

And I hope the suicide is fast. I support Riley with a top staff. With OSU and Husker retreads I want him fired as soon as possible.
Let's be a little less ridiculous.
  • Fire 1

Especially when he has people asking to join his staff.

• Fire 2

That whole apathy thingy is starting to come back... MUST... REMAIN... OPTIMISTIC....

66068-panic-gif-sgeU.gif

I'm ok with the position coaches, they seem like great recruiters, but i'm really apprehensive about Banker.

That is the problem right there. Coach Mike said that he wants to surround himself with people smarter than he is, there is a list of DC to pick from. I am really starting to dislike this whole "loyalty" thing with our past 2 coaches, and it seems that I am only going to continue to dislike it with this new staff...

REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!! REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!!

• Fire 2