Mike Riley's Staff

If he can maintain most of this recruiting class, with the talent on the roster, next year should be ok.

Perhaps. But this is bigger than just next year.

We need a foundation long term. I'm frankly sick of the coaching changes.

We needed a coaching change. In part because Bo surrounded himself with yes men. I don't want to swap one set of yes men for another set of yes men.

The same SI source who said Banker was coming to Nebraska also tweeted, "Who said he was coming as a DC?". Everyone just relax

Good lord, this post season is giving me ulcers.

Not getting ulcers, but it has been interesting.

I've pretty much f@$%ed off the last three days, which is something i haven't done for years.

If he can maintain most of this recruiting class, with the talent on the roster, next year should be ok.

We needed a coaching change. In part because Bo surrounded himself with yes men. I don't want to swap one set of yes men for another set of yes men.

Oh, i agree. Bo made his bed . what's done is done.

I'd just like some stability. Quality stability.

I just read this:

Saturday night, Sports Illustrated's Lindsey Schnell reported that Mike Cavanaugh, Mark Banker and Bruce Read were coming to Nebraska.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/report-three-more-oregon-state-assistants-joining-riley-at-nu/article_13078864-7db3-11e4-b16a-5f5746502a78.html

Interesting-

Yeah, we've only been discussing this for the past page and a half. Thanks for reading.

I've been trying to tell all you back in my great State of Nebraska this is a complete joke. All I've gotten is hate comments tossed my way and various name calling. I've watched this guy and his teams for over ten years in Oregon. Very soft!!!! I wish him the best, but if he remains loyal and brings most of his staff you'll be thankful for a 9 win season. This hire was solely made because coach Riley has positive energy and he fits the nice guy imagine Nebraska is trying to restore. I hope for the best, but I'll believe when I see it.

• Fire 4

I just read this:

Saturday night, Sports Illustrated's Lindsey Schnell reported that Mike Cavanaugh, Mark Banker and Bruce Read were coming to Nebraska.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/report-three-more-oregon-state-assistants-joining-riley-at-nu/article_13078864-7db3-11e4-b16a-5f5746502a78.html

Interesting-

Yeah, we've only been discussing this for the past page and a half. Thanks for reading.

I've been trying to tell all you back in my great State of Nebraska this is a complete joke. All I've gotten is hate comments tossed my way and various name calling. I've watched this guy and his teams for over ten years in Oregon. Very soft!!!! I wish him the best, but if he remains loyal and brings most of his staff you'll be thankful for a 9 win season. This hire was solely made because coach Riley has positive energy and he fits the nice guy imagine Nebraska is trying to restore. I hope for the best, but I'll believe when I see it.

I have watched them too.

Soft? Only the last two years. Yes, Riley and Co. has regressed.

But they were not soft in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 when #1 USC had dogfights on their hands.

Oregon rising to unreal levels under Kelly really hurt Riley and his efforts. But his teams were always a blue-collar Boise-esque team that punched above their weight.

• Fire 1

You know for a fact that all of Mike's assistants are yes men?

Oh, i agree. Bo made his bed . what's done is done.

I'd just like some stability. Quality stability.

I think, if anything, what we hired is stability. I don't see a down turn. Not necessarily a huge gain, but no loss