Michael Rose-Ivey hints about the staff...

knapplc

This guys needs to stop:

Lol y'all fired Bo for Mike Riley? Good thing I'm out 270c.png gona enjoy this last one with my brothers then peace

That's someone who is supposed to be a grown up after being in Bo's program?

Exacly what I was thinking. Hope he stops because like most recent college graduates, he will be applying for a job soon.

And it's not gonna be in the NFL. Err... I should probably try to act grown up too.

This guys needs to stop:

Lol y'all fired Bo for Mike Riley? Good thing I'm out 270c.png gona enjoy this last one with my brothers then peace

That's someone who is supposed to be a grown up after being in Bo's program?

Exacly what I was thinking. Hope he stops because like most recent college graduates, he will be applying for a job soon.

I'd like to show him how I think he's Number One

I'm taking the stance of, he's a kid, he has yet to get into the real world, he knoweth not what he says. So I'm ignoring him.

he's 23, he's not a kid. not many of these are kids. and he knows exactly what he's saying - he's likely 90% trolling. i think mitchel likes the drama, enjoys seeing his tweets plastered around ESPN websites.
He's a kid, legally he may be an adult but he has a lot of learning to do and it shows. I'm only 3 years removed from him and I would call 23 year old me a kid. So much growing up and learning is done in those next 2 years.

There were a few tweets about an "email thing". I'm guessing Eichorst didn't hold a meeting to let them know about the hiring and instead sent an email like he did with the firing...?

Jesus. If I'm Eichorst, I call a player meeting every time I do any mundane thing around the office until, eventually, the players go, "Okay, Shawn. You win. Please just send us a damn e-mail from now on."

"We are out of paperclips on the second floor. I had the office assistant there order some more; it looks like... hmm.... 50 boxes from Office Depot. A printer is jammed in the financial department, but someone will be getting right on that. There will be cake for Linda's birthday, but there is no word on whether it is gluten free; I will have a meeting to let you know if it is. Speaking of Linda, she's engaged, too. It's a real tremendous month for Linda!"

• Fire 1

So... Mitchell is a goof for tweeting stuff like that, and to counter that we're going to spew vitriol all over a message board?

Makes perfect sense.

yup, makes me feel tough.

It just seems a little odd. Here's behavior I don't like. I'll respond to it with the same behavior.

To be fair Knapp, the board while technically public is like a conversation between people at a game or a bar. Its not widely disseminated for all to see. You have to look for this discussion. Mitchell is publicly belittling the new coach on Twitter and sending it out to the world. He knows the papers will pick that stuff up. He deserves to be called out for it

I agree, and I'm bitching about Mitchell and everyone else screwing up while I'm in my seat at the stadium, or in front of the TV. And even here, I'll call a guy out for botching his job.

There are degrees of that, though. And I wouldn't do what some here are doing, because I think it's the same as what Mitchell is doing.

Not telling anyone to stop, or saying they're wrong. Just my opinion on the matter, because I know everyone was dying to hear it. :D