Choose a Side, Huskerboard

Choose your Side  

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope he does well, but I still think this was an awful move. The more I see, I'm convinced it is an awful move.

He has never achieved success anywhere he's ever been. Yeah, Oregon State was awful. So was Kansas State, and Snyder surpassed anything Riley can even dream of doing.

His single best record was 10-4. His teams these past few years have been absolutely awful.

He's nearing the end of his career. His old team's fans were happy to be rid of him.

Count me as a "nay" and the new Polo.

I hope he does well, but I still think this was an awful move. The more I see, I'm convinced it is an awful move.

He has never achieved success anywhere he's ever been. Yeah, Oregon State was awful. So was Kansas State, and Snyder surpassed anything Riley can even dream of doing.

His single best record was 10-4. His teams these past few years have been absolutely awful.

He's nearing the end of his career. His old team's fans were happy to be rid of him.

Meh Polo was logical with his negativity, you're trashing this hire before Riley has even landed in Lincoln

• Fire 2

Meh Polo was logical with his negativity, you're trashing this hire before Riley has even landed in Lincoln

WELL I FINALLY LOST LESS THAN FOUR GAMES IN A SEASON SO YOU'RE WELCOME

WELL I FINALLY LOST LESS THAN FOUR GAMES IN A SEASON SO YOU'RE WELCOME

If he proves me wrong, I'll retract, but I won't give him the benefit of the doubt, because based on his record, he doesn't deserve it.

Sorry guys I forgot that Oregon St. and Nebraska were equal in terms of facilities, talent, tradition, support, etc. And in that case I guess Bo Pelini did more than Riley could ever dream of. Please accept my apology, I will be waiting with you for Riley's resignation letter. C'mon, I am a Chargers fan and had to deal with Riley having a 1-15 season (not his fault management forced him to pick Ryan Leaf even though he knew that he'd be a bust), and even I support this hire.