Expectations over the next 5 years

Might be time to get back on topic..

I was watching you paint yourself into a corner, and wondered how you'd try to squeeze out of it.

Back to thread subject...My expectations over 5 years is that radar will still be peddling his opinions as facts

Good friggen Lord.....like that doesn't happen with anyone else.

I'm busy defending Riley against unfair attacks, but when I see a feverish Radar in my corner I tend to back away.

I'm a big boy, I don't need defending.

You missed the point.

I'm defending Riley. Not you.

Just guessing their are plenty of Riley skeptics who nevertheless roll their eyes when CM Husker goes off the rails.

It's kinda like that.

No. It's not anything like that. I haven't seen CM go off the rails. I've never seen RADAR anywhere near the rails.

CM knows more about football than 99% of the keyboard jockeys here. He actually played AND coached D1 football.

Is his real name Barney ???

Do you know who else actually played AND coached D1 football?

Mike Riley.

Thank you! You've been great!

Bo Pelini

But CM doesn't spit

I_Thank_you.jpg

Does CM coach at the level of Doane like Bo?

Have you been to many Doane games? Because to make a judgement of their level of play, your opinion doesn't count UNLESS YOU WERE THERE, like a "real fan" would be. :rolleyes:

Do you know who else actually played AND coached D1 football?

Mike Riley.

Thank you! You've been great!

Bo Pelini

But CM doesn't spit

I_Thank_you.jpg

Does CM coach at the level of Doane like Bo?

Have you been to many Doane games? Because to make a judgement of their level of play, your opinion doesn't count UNLESS YOU WERE THERE, like a "real fan" would be. :rolleyes:

Been to a few.

I was watching you paint yourself into a corner, and wondered how you'd try to squeeze out of it.

Back to thread subject...My expectations over 5 years is that radar will still be peddling his opinions as facts

I'm busy defending Riley against unfair attacks, but when I see a feverish Radar in my corner I tend to back away.

You missed the point.

Just guessing their are plenty of Riley skeptics who nevertheless roll their eyes when CM Husker goes off the rails.

It's kinda like that.

No. It's not anything like that. I haven't seen CM go off the rails. I've never seen RADAR anywhere near the rails.

CM knows more about football than 99% of the keyboard jockeys here. He actually played AND coached D1 football.

Yet he spends a crapload of time on a message board with all these keyboard jockeys.

Where did he play and coach at? Just curious because I asked once where he coached (because I wanted to come watch the brand of football he talks about) and never got an answer but since you appear to be his #1 fan I'm hoping you will let me know.

You missed the point.

It's kinda like that.

Yet he spends a crapload of time on a message board with all these keyboard jockeys.

Where did he play and coach at? Just curious because I asked once where he coached (because I wanted to come watch the brand of football he talks about) and never got an answer but since you appear to be his #1 fan I'm hoping you will let me know.

When did you ask?

I only GA'ed for a year after playing and that was some time ago.

I don't think it's material, either way. But I do find it amusing when people attack me on the issue of me not understanding the offenses.

I do find it amusing when people attack me on the issue of me not understanding the offenses.

There are plenty of examples, but statements like the one below make hard to believe you understand the game of football at all.

Matt Ryan is considered by many to be a great QB, even elite. Did anyone else see throw he make directly to Lavonte David with less than 2 min to play?

These WCO/pro style passing systems are tough, even for the professionals.

I do find it amusing when people attack me on the issue of me not understanding the offenses.

There are plenty of examples, but statements like the one below make hard to believe you understand the game of football at all.

Matt Ryan is considered by many to be a great QB, even elite. Did anyone else see throw he make directly to Lavonte David with less than 2 min to play?

These WCO/pro style passing systems are tough, even for the professionals.

I think the WCO has more upside when it can be run properly. I think limitations at the college level prevent that.

Why do you think most dynamic offenses at the college level have moved away from WCO principles?

Nebraska is fully capable of making it back to the elite of college football.

If Iowa, a team with less recruiting resources, less tradition, lesser facilities, and less booster support can go undefeated and play for a win-and-you're-in conference title, Nebraska can certainly do it, too.

Michigan St. is another team with less that's doing more, in my opinion. Stanford, though in a great recruiting ground, has tough academic standards their players have to get by, and even Nebraska has some advantages they don't.

• Fire 1