The Tangent Thread, Dec 2014 Edition

zoogs

I am just wondering why those of you would response to Bo may or may not of been offered the job? Many here on the board were very glad he was fired. Again, another chance for some to get in a last boot comment. I would start worrying about what this new HC can do in the future.

Or on this here message board, we'll just continue to do whatever and say whatever we want.

Thanks.

LMAO yeah, make sure when I comment on the new hire you remember that as well.
What do you mean?
I can say anything I want on this board, just like you and other posters about the team and coaches. Good day.
Within the rules of the board that is. G'day.
Yes within the rules, smart a$$
Reported.
So what.
You don't get message boards, do you?

On topic, later Bo thanks for getting us partly there. Maybe next time you can go all the way if you know what I mean.

If you do not like what I post, ignore them, correct? Report me, whatever as I did read a few comments from poster taking a jab at Bo still. Get it now? Thanks

Dude, I was kiddin around with you by the way. As you spend some more time here, you'll get the hang of that. :thumbs

I am just wondering why those of you would response to Bo may or may not of been offered the job? Many here on the board were very glad he was fired. Again, another chance for some to get in a last boot comment. I would start worrying about what this new HC can do in the future.

Or on this here message board, we'll just continue to do whatever and say whatever we want.

Thanks.

LMAO yeah, make sure when I comment on the new hire you remember that as well.
What do you mean?
I can say anything I want on this board, just like you and other posters about the team and coaches. Good day.
Within the rules of the board that is. G'day.
Yes within the rules, smart a$$
Reported.
So what.
You don't get message boards, do you?

On topic, later Bo thanks for getting us partly there. Maybe next time you can go all the way if you know what I mean.

If you do not like what I post, ignore them, correct? Report me, whatever as I did read a few comments from poster taking a jab at Bo still. Get it now? Thanks

Dude, I was kiddin around with you by the way. As you spend some more time here, you'll get the hang of that. :thumbs

Just been around the last four years and I have not post too much as I like to read posts. No problem with you or anyone here. Just would like to get off the Bo discussion for awhile tho. Sorry, if I came across as an a$$hole. :ahhhhhhhh Later.

• 2 weeks later...

Every morning I come on the board and think "My god, surely this Pelini fascination will die out by the end of the year right?" The Football forum is flooded with threads about the man and he is gone!

Then I remember we fired Bill Callahan 7 years ago and I still see his name pop up every other day here. Oy, this will be one of the longest offseasons since 2010...

• Fire 1

I don't get it? Explain...

There are a lot of people who, if the shoe were on the other foot,would be taking great pleasure in running victory laps and outing those who did not think our departed head coach could achieve success. Even though all that was wanted was Nebraska success.

Now that it's obvious he wasn't the answer,they'd rather move on because it's easier than them looking at their year (s) of defending a man that had little to no regard for them.

• Fire 1

No we would rather move on because thats what the sane thing to do would be and thats what the program is doing. Dwelling on the former coaches short comings is a waste of time and frankly reaching unhealthy levels in some cases.

Seems odd a ghost hunter would take the "ever forward" stance.

No we would rather move on because thats what the sane thing to do would be and thats what the program is doing. Dwelling on the former coaches short comings is a waste of time and frankly reaching unhealthy levels in some cases.

Seems odd a ghost hunter would take the "ever forward" stance.

Take it to the shed if ya wanna poke fun at my hobbies bud

There are a lot of people who, if the shoe were on the other foot,would be taking great pleasure in running victory laps and outing those who did not think our departed head coach could achieve success. Even though all that was wanted was Nebraska success.

Now that it's obvious he wasn't the answer,they'd rather move on because it's easier than them looking at their year (s) of defending a man that had little to no regard for them.

Wow. How many different ways can someone say "I told you so."? We get it. It seems like after a while you'd wear yourself out taking victory laps. But you seem to have a lot of endurance for that sort of thing. :facepalm:

• Fire 1

no one is stopping anyone from discussing our current coach and current events. i do not see why anything should preclude us from discussing our former coach and try to figure out his despicable behavior. it is still pretty fresh.

Plus, before this tape dropped, the merry band was all too eager to post quotes from his presser at YSU, which is a funny way of moving on.

Wow. How many different ways can someone say "I told you so."? We get it. It seems like after a while you'd wear yourself out taking victory laps. But you seem to have a lot of endurance for that sort of thing. :facepalm:

I haven't said it yet.