Who Starts @ I-Back Next Season?

I still don't understand why people are thinking we will run a pro style offense. Riley stated that he will look at personal and go from there. He even stated that he doesn't know why he gets labeled as a pro style guy when they ran a little of everything at Oregon State. I bet we run a variation of spread plus pro style. We will be under center more then now but the QBs we have are all dual threat and he was recruiting Stanton himself to be their QB.

Pro style offenses tend to incorporate some elements of the spread anymore, so it may well use some parts, but do not expect to see zone-read or much in the way of option. And when you get down to it, that is the primary distinction between the two these days.

Imani doesn't look like he has any moves. More of a bashes and straight ahead. Can't see the lanes and cut thru them. Maybe too big/heavy? He's a specimen though..beast

Newby haven't been super impressed but he's young. Could come on next year a lot.

Don't remember Nelson haven't see the rest

Agreed we have been spoiled with Rex, AA, helu...hell lots of great backs.