I am excited about one thing.

It will be more than that, as not all the players loved Bo. I am hearing that there was some frustration, because Bo showed favoritism to several of the players. I am hearing that competition was not open to some players and now things could change for the better.

explain

A friend of my son who goes to UNL told me that some of the players were tired of upper classmen starting when they were getting out played in practice. They were linemen. If it was happening there, it was probably happening at other positions also.

Well he is absolutely right and yes it was at multiple positions. This team was a little more divided than people think.

M. Rose pretty much came out and said it was happening with the playing favorites. I think guys are going to be happier throughout the season.

We haven't had good QB play sense, Joe Ganz. It's about damn time we get a QB that can actually play QB.

Quite frankly having great QB play is having an OC who can actually coach a QB and then call plays that are suited to the QB's skill set.

T_O_B

Yeah, that's true, but you still have to have a QB that can play the QB position. Under the same OC, Sam Keller, and Joe Ganz were a night and day difference.

I think Ryker Fife is the big winner in the new hire. By far, he had the best passing skills.

if he wasn't a walk on kid from Nebraska he wouldn't get so much hype. He hardly played and when he did it was not impressive. The scoring drive against MSU had almost nothing to do with him he just handed it to Ameer and MSU committed a huge penalty.

It will be more than that, as not all the players loved Bo. I am hearing that there was some frustration, because Bo showed favoritism to several of the players. I am hearing that competition was not open to some players and now things could change for the better.

Ah ha! The much speculated Pelini Dog House! So, it did exist to some small extent!

As far as a Real QB goes! Very exciting! Hope to see Stanton crush West Division dreams!