Holiday Bowl Preparations

Mavric

Yeah well, when you look at the circumstances, there's a wide array of common knowledge that it will probably simply not be a very good game. No one cares about traditional powers anymore. People just wanna watch good football. We havent provided that very often lately.

Bull.

For god's sake man...it's the Holiday Bowl!

This bowl has provided the most entertainment and surprises the last 40 years.

There is something magical about the Holiday Bowl...it is always high scoring and always entertaining.

For some reason this bowl always comes down to: defense need not apply.

I expect high scoring and giddiness for next year.

Yeah well, when you look at the circumstances, there's a wide array of common knowledge that it will probably simply not be a very good game. No one cares about traditional powers anymore. People just wanna watch good football. We havent provided that very often lately.

Bull.

There is something magical about the Holiday Bowl...it is always high scoring and always entertaining.

Yeah. 2010 the last time we were there really lived up to that over-generalization.

:rolleyes:

Bull.

Bull? Hmmm, my spidey sense tells me we don't have much room to talk about keeping the Holiday Bowl magical and entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7v_nJSexxk

post-11407-0-33484700-1418765670_thumb.jpg

Of all the bowl teams to match up with I thought USC was the most favorable, moreso than potential matches with Auburn, Arizona State, LSU and UCLA. Not a big believer in Sark and trading someone the likes of Nick Marshall for Cody Kessler is a win for the defense, even though Kessler is a very good player. Hopefully Randy plays, but I'm not optimistic.

Are we going to have any players on the field? With all the injuries and possible sit outs because of drafts, it seems like we're losing a lot of players. Can someone help make sense of this for me?