GT: Incarnate Word at Nebraska - 7PM - ESPN3

The good news is we will have Petteway back next year. No NBA team would want his "skills" after the ugly performances he has shown this year. Doesn't like to play defense, can't go left, not a good passer and there are a hundred guys around the league who can shoot more consistantly. The bad news is we will have Petteway back next year.

Wow, Really!

No kidding....Ever over react a little Tony????

Let's get real.

I am totally real. He doesn't look like a guy who broke his ass all summer getting better. He is the leader of this team and the team will only go as high as he takes them. It looks like he spent more time reading his press clippings than practicing. If there is an injury that I don't know about that is slowing him down or suppressing his abilities, then he gets a pass. He has the physical ability to play in the NBA and there will probably be a team that will sign him. I'm saying he never starts a game in the league and bounces around from team to team.

The good news is we will have Petteway back next year. No NBA team would want his "skills" after the ugly performances he has shown this year. Doesn't like to play defense, can't go left, not a good passer and there are a hundred guys around the league who can shoot more consistantly. The bad news is we will have Petteway back next year.

Wow, Really!

No kidding....Ever over react a little Tony????

Let's get real.

I am totally real. He doesn't look like a guy who broke his ass all summer getting better. He is the leader of this team and the team will only go as high as he takes them. It looks like he spent more time reading his press clippings than practicing. If there is an injury that I don't know about that is slowing him down or suppressing his abilities, then he gets a pass. He has the physical ability to play in the NBA and there will probably be a team that will sign him. I'm saying he never starts a game in the league and bounces around from team to team.

Ummm....my comment was mostly at your last sentence. It's bad news if we have him back next year? Really???? Gee.....from that, I'm assuming you wish he never would have come to Nebraska because he is so awful. :facepalm: