Warren staying on staff

Amac3309

They better keep Brown. That dude produced two guys mentioned on Heisman list at RB, and a Mackey candidate when he was the TE coach. I understand the OC may want to bring his own guys, but it would be a huge loss to not retain Brown.

Besides his various (and dare I say....."multiple" ) coaching positions over the years, Brown more than anyone would be the continuity thread of ........all things Husker.

• Fire 2

?

They better keep Brown. That dude produced two guys mentioned on Heisman list at RB, and a Mackey candidate when he was the TE coach. I understand the OC may want to bring his own guys, but it would be a huge loss to not retain Brown.

Besides his various (and dare I say....."multiple" ) coaching positions over the years, Brown more than anyone would be the continuity thread of ........all things Husker.

i wonder if Brown wants to stay on?

Brown recruits little to none

If one can coach, recruiting drops way down in importance. Recruiting provides the raw material, coaching makes the finished product. Abdullah is a finished product. Everybody else wanted to take that raw material and make an undersized cornerback out of him.

However, the important part of this thread is that Warren will be staying, and that is good news for all. Merry Christmas Warren family!

How bad did Bo's 30 minute speech hurt the chances of the current staff members? After that speech, I would tend to want nothing to do with anyone with any connections to Bo. On the other hand, if retained, maybe the current staff members could help with the transition by pointing out that Bo's view isn't entirely correct.

That would be nice wouldn't it? But I doubt too many staffers were given the option anyway, and even fewer wanted to stay anyway. Even if they did, I doubt they would be phased by what their old boss got caught saying recently. After all they worked with the guy, they can't possibly be that phased by this tape.

Hell they might even feel the same way, that this place is a horrible soul crushing nightmare inducing place to work and can't wait to get out of here anyway.