Reggie Davis New Husker RB Coach

Mavric

I am fairly excited about this hire. I agree with above post, that states the Langsdorf and Davis hire are exciting…. both of these guys can sit in a living room and tell the recruits that they have been there, done that and know what it takes to get them to the next level. Unfortunately, you want to sell the school, but realistically, a LOT of the big time players want to know how to go on…...

IF they can teach (which obviously MR thinks they can), then I like both of these hires.

** a little more skeptical about Hughes (only due to his lack of power conference competition), but will give benefit of doubt, until proved otherwise….. Hope it is impressive enough to keep the twins on board.

**** and AGAIN, don't let the "offer" , and subsequent "decline" of job fool you. I have stated all along that he wouldn't be on staff. It was gracious "exit" strategy for a much loved Husker…… Ron will stay busy with his FCA…. he will be sorely missed. Outside of TO, he is my all time favorite staff member. Great man…have had a lot chances to visit with him. They don't come any better than Coach Brown !

• Fire 1

IBTHHOF comments start...

(In before the He's Hiring Old Friends)

Well we have seen HC's hiring their friends before at good ol' NU. Billy C comes to mind! I really do hope we're not witnessing BC part Duex. I want NU to succeed and do well.. I think I would rather have an all star coaching staff that recruits well as apposed to the nicest coach in the county and his good friends...