SIGNED - LB Mohamed Barry

Mavric

The person in the in home photo throwing the bones is most definitely NOT Sykes. Probably a relative to Barry.

I'm confused on which picture people are asking about so I have edited my original post on this subject.

There are pictures of Barry and his family with the coaches in post #105. There is a young man with somewhat the same hairstyle as Willie Sykes throwing the bones. It is not Willie Sykes.

Then in post #112, there is a picture of Barry WITH Willie Sykes throwing the bones.

The person in the in home photo throwing the bones is most definitely NOT Sykes. Probably a relative to Barry.

I'm confused on which picture people are asking about so I have edited my original post on this subject.

There are pictures of Barry and his family with the coaches in post #105. There is a young man with somewhat the same hairstyle as Willie Sykes throwing the bones. It is not Willie Sykes.

Then in post #112, there is a picture of Barry WITH Willie Sykes throwing the bones.

Whatever, I'm glad. The bones have lost a bit of their luster under Bo. You saw very few guys on defense taking pride in throwing them up after a big play.

The more people throwing em around, the better, IMO.

true.

I'm gonna say he's N as well as Kaiwan Lewis.

I don't know any info but just looking at his Twitter and he's been retweeting a lot of tweets from husker fans plus his girlfriend retweeted his Husker in-home tweet but not the K-State in-home tweet.

Also asked Kaiwan Lewis to DM him probably telling Lewis that he committed to NU and wants Lewis to follow or to see what Lewis is deciding.