SIGNED - LB Mohamed Barry

Mavric

So...does anyone think we didn't hire the right guy for the job up to this point?

I get this feeling that this isn't just the honeymoon period where everything feels like it's going right because it's new. I feel like this is how it will always be. Obviously wins and losses are the ultimate indicator of success, but I feel the sky is the limit with HCMR.

So...does anyone think we didn't hire the right guy for the job up to this point?

I get this feeling that this isn't just the honeymoon period where everything feels like it's going right because it's new. I feel like this is how it will always be. Obviously wins and losses are the ultimate indicator of success, but I feel the sky is the limit with HCMR.

So far, I've been very impressed. Agreed that W/L will be the determining factor, but I get the feeling that some of the negativity about the previous staff or why they fired is fading in lieu of enthusiasm.

“That was a big deal and they didn’t know it but that was going to be the deciding factor,” he said. “My mom liked Al Golden but she just liked Mike Riley better. He’s just down to Earth. He had conversations with my little sister and that just meant a lot. It’s like he wanted to do it. That’s just how he is and how he is made. I know the university hired a good coach with him. He’s the man I want to play for and the man I want to give my all to.”

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Mike-Rileys-in-home-demeanor-wins-over-Mohamed-Barry-and-family-35187075

I would think it has to be a huge selling point that Riley can honestly tell people that he isn't going anywhere and it isn't hard to believe. I think he's at that point in his career where people kind of know this is his last stop but at the same time he's not a crusty old man yet.

If you read that article, he says he was completely overwhelmed by the 3+ hour In-Home Visit by the 4 coaches. Said he didn't want anyone to leave. Will remember for the rest of his life. Must have been powerful, pretty sad I missed out on an experience like that!

Are you from a naturally strong family by any chance??

• Fire 1

If you read that article, he says he was completely overwhelmed by the 3+ hour In-Home Visit by the 4 coaches. Said he didn't want anyone to leave. Will remember for the rest of his life. Must have been powerful, pretty sad I missed out on an experience like that!

He is a QB in NM who ain't getting no love

He plays for Colorado. Pass.

Hey now, I stopped beating the sh#t out of people with Alex Lewis in Colorado like two years ago.

Hey now, I stopped beating the sh#t out of people with Alex Lewis in Colorado like two years ago.

Hey Matty , have I ever told you the story about how I met your mother?