Riley to be on ESPN 2 during CFP Champ Game

C N Red

I watched a little bit of it?

Did you?

The correct answer is "yes, you did".

Ha, you didn't reply with a question! DRINK!

I replied with proper grammar.

Says the guys that can barely type a word correctly on his "smart" phone.

That's a technical issue. My fingers are fat. My buttons are small. And I have zero patience. It's not a lack of knowledge. Are we done here?

You do know that you can turn the phone sideways and make the keypad bigger, right?

I'm not a fan of change. I've tried that. It just doesnt feel the same. Besides, I know what I'm saying.

Crazy people usually do.

I thought the best thing about it was that the larger view of the game was typically a wide shot where you could see the entire play develop. I'd pay money to be able to see every game from that view. The commentary was good, though I would have liked less Dan Mullen. The quality of his commentary was fine, but he dominated things too much. There were a few times when Luginbill or Spielman would directly ask another coach a question, and Mullen would jump in and talk over the other coaches.

There was similar coverage on ESPN News with a bunch of their in-house analysts that was also pretty decent. Between the two, I didn't watch the main feed at all.

I agree. One of my biggest pet peeves of TV games is the producer getting creative with the shots when the play is just about to start or going. So often, the team is lined up, getting ready to snap the ball and we have a close up shot of the QB's face. Really? Like we give a crap about that.

Give me a view of the entire field please.

We will never have the number of blue chip recruits that OSU will, we are in a crappy area to be able to bring in that number of highly touted recruits. With that being said if we are capable of developing the high number of 3 and 4 star players we will have then we will be fine, and we will get the occasional 5 star recruit. Riley seems to know how to develop, if that is true we will be fine.

Have you ever been to Columbus? The whole city smells like hot dog water.