LB Terez Hall [Missouri Commit]

Mavric

The kid looks good, however, we need to get some kids that are 220-235 and ready to play. Taking a bunch of 205 pound linebackers isn't a solution either. It's gonna take time for them to gain good weight.

I wouldn't get to hung up on weight. For most kids it is not too hard to put on 20 lb of good weight in 6 months or less at that age. He may already be up 10-15 lbs from that listed weight

To get in the open field you need to shed blocks from Big Ten offensive linemen. Pretty tough to do under 220

Lavonte. David.

Speed. Speed. Speed.
Nah I'd rather have my linebackers be 240 pounds and get beat to the edge everytime. Do I need the sarcasm emoji?

To get in the open field you need to shed blocks from Big Ten offensive linemen. Pretty tough to do under 220

Lavonte. David.

Speed. Speed. Speed.
Nah I'd rather have my linebackers be 240 pounds and get beat to the edge everytime. Do I need the sarcasm emoji?
Yes

Lavonte. David.

Speed. Speed. Speed.
Only if your not serious and your doing that tongue in cheek thing. Otherwise I'm taking you as serious and believe you honestly do love seeing our LBers get beat to the corner everytime.

Lavonte. David.

Speed. Speed. Speed.
Only if your not serious and your doing that tongue in cheek thing. Otherwise I'm taking you as serious and believe you honestly do love seeing our LBers get beat to the corner everytime.

they'll be faster once philipps gets their hips fixed, lol. I actually kinda buy this cuz they all did look a bit stiff at times

Bray visited today. Sounds like they hit it off. We are looking at him at MIKE. Seems to be adding some good weight and can add more.

He'll visit Missouri this weekend before coming here the last weekend before NSD. Says we are his biggest offer right now.

That's outstanding.

He is visiting Iowa today. Is he still on for his visit to Missouri this weekend. I have to like our chances if he has to choose and it is between us and Iowa and he never visits Mizzou. I think the only reason we could lose out to Mizzou is they can play the SEC card to a kid from Georgia. Anyways, I would love to land this kid.