Tim Beck to Ohio State

OSUs offense will now fold in big games.

This should help with our new staff swaying Joe burrow to NU. Beck basically gave the burrows the middle finger when they tried to meet with the coaches when they were in Lincoln.

Can you elaborate on this?

The burrows showed up at north stadium while they were visiting in Lincoln. Our entire staff ignored the entire family and didn't even know or acknowledge them. Not a hello or anything. Pissed them off. This Tim beck hire helps NU and Riley
Wow. Did not know it was that drastic.

The new staff is after him. Offered him right away, told him he's their #1 QB target and is Langsdorfs #1 target after the dead period.

Wow. How could two coaching staffs be so completely opposite in their opinion of a player? Something's wrong with this story.
I can't confirm Hedleys story, even though I'm not doubting it. I do know the Burrows felt extremely disrespected by the former staff.

The new staff is after him. Offered him right away, told him he's their #1 QB target and is Langsdorfs #1 target after the dead period.

Wow. How could two coaching staffs be so completely opposite in their opinion of a player? Something's wrong with this story.
I can't confirm Hedleys story, even though I'm not doubting it. I do know the Burrows felt extremely disrespected by the former staff.

Even from just an evaluation standpoint. How can one staff have so little interest in a kid, then the next staff he is their #1 priority. I don't expect you to have the answers to that, but I just don't understand how it's even possible.

Even from just an evaluation standpoint. How can one staff have so little interest in a kid, then the next staff he is their #1 priority. I don't expect you to have the answers to that, but I just don't understand how it's even possible.
I 100% understand why he's #1 for the new staff. Don't have a reason for you on the old.

Style of offense maybe? I dont know what type of QB he is.

I know why, because our last staff lacked anyone that knew a lick about qbs

I think that's sadly the case. Just simple incompetence. The kind that gives you a broken down Taylor Martinez as a starter for what seemed like around 10 years...because he's not smart enough to master an offense or figure out how to run a zone read or an option, and he's too crippled to be able to run much in any event...but he's STILL apparently the best option we've got.

• Fire 2

So you guys are saying the old staff that won 9 games every year missed on a 3-star dual threat who committed to his home state team,......and we already have at least four of those on our roster,............. but the new staff that wins about half it's games know something about this guy? The hatred of Bo by a few is getting deep around here.

So you guys are saying the old staff that won 9 games every year missed on a 3-star dual threat who committed to his home state team,......and we already have at least four of those on our roster,............. but the new staff that wins about half it's games know something about this guy? The hatred of Bo by a few is getting deep around here.

Watched or read anything about Joe Burrow? Kid would have all the tools to return us to championships. Not joking or kidding about it either. Terrific thrower who has the ability to run

Style of offense maybe? I dont know what type of QB he is.

No, he would have fit our offense/OhioStates to a T. He is also a good enough passer to fit what Riley and crew are expected to run. He completed 72% of his passes for 4,445 yards for 63 TD's and 2 (yes 2) INTs. Also ran for 642 yards and 5 TDs. AND two time Ohio Gatorade player of the year.

Burrow is a QB and we don't have one of those in this class anymore.

Beck's a good recruiter who has run with dual threat QBs recently. Meyer always has and his reputation precedes him. Burrow being a Husker legacy is something, but I still think it would take a huge effort to steal Urban Meyer's QB recruit for this class, this late in the game.