GT: Nebraska at #7 Wisconsin - 8PM - ESPN2

Call me crazy but I think this team might be better if Petteway leaves after this year. He goes all Kobe mode and it takes everyone out of their rhythm and his demeanor always seems to be negative. I think we could become more of a true offense instead of the TP show.

TP is a hell of a player, but he doesnt allow us to run a true offense.

HE is still a great player, but he does just do whatever he wants.

Call me crazy but I think this team might be better if Petteway leaves after this year. He goes all Kobe mode and it takes everyone out of their rhythm and his demeanor always seems to be negative. I think we could become more of a true offense instead of the TP show.

TP is a hell of a player, but he doesnt allow us to run a true offense.

HE is still a great player, but he does just do whatever he wants.

When Rivers & Benny never looks for a shot, we are forced to take last second shots. I would like to know what percentage of his shots are in the last 5 seconds of the shot clock. I would guess 25-30%. When Smith was in the game, we looked more fluid.

• Fire 1

Two sequences tonight represented the microcosm of the struggles on the year. The first was the Kamensky to Dekker ally oop. A seven footer blocked the shot and then led the break straight down the floor on a 2 on 3 break. No one stopped the ball until Frank was inside the free throw line then all tree decided to try to stop him leaving Dekker alone for the oop. Helpside defense and stopping the ball on the break had been crap all year.

Second, the sequence early in the second half where Kamensky missed a bunny three times getting his own offensive board before getting fouled and sinking his fts. Three huskers were around him and not a single one attempted to put a body on him after each shot. Again another example of the poor rebounding that plagues this team.

It is time to start Smith over Bennie. Love BPs defensive energy, but it is better used coming off the bench providing that spark like last year when this team starts getting stagnant and needs a boost. Terran takes care of the ball at a crazy clip, like he has only 12 turnovers on the year. Give him the reins.

Rivers pitchford and parker should all be bench players. This team just isnt very good. They have to win with effort and defense. They are gonna lose most of the time if the other team gets to 60.

Pitchford is out of position, we need to start Abraham, Pitchford, Shields, Pettewey & Smith. Pitchford plays his best in the 4.
pitchford is a stretch 4 that can do one thing on offense and plays no defense. I wouldnt have him playing any more tahn 15 a game.

The refs were normal Big Ten refs for the home team...I don't know why people still have a difficult time with that. It stinks but it is true and will stay true.

This is not a bad loss at all...the problem is I am not sure if NU has a "good" win yet this year...In fact...their best win might very well be Illinois...which is sad.

NU might end up with a few "bad losses" teams that are 100 or lower and you better cancel those out with some top 35-50 RPI wins.

Also...I am bitter because I had NU +15

The refs were normal Big Ten refs for the home team...I don't know why people still have a difficult time with that. It stinks but it is true and will stay true.

This is not a bad loss at all...the problem is I am not sure if NU has a "good" win yet this year...In fact...their best win might very well be Illinois...which is sad.

NU might end up with a few "bad losses" teams that are 100 or lower and you better cancel those out with some top 35-50 RPI wins.

We was warned about it when we joined the conference.

We was warned about it when we joined the conference.

Oh it is horrible...It is not really bad in football but in basketball it is horrible and I swear it has been about the same 12 refs for 15 years. It is annoying and frustrating but it is the Big Ten way!

That technical at the end of the half? With two seconds left? That changed the game. 2 cheap fouls on Shields in the first 5 minutes changed the game. The garbage 4th foul on Shields when he was literally pleading with the officials cuz the Hayes had HIS arm tangled changed the game. I think we was down 5 or so at that point, and you just gave one of our two top scorers his 4th foul with 15 minutes left. It's garbage.