State of the Board

I guess this what I don't get...

It's been weeks since the "Purge" and people are still bitching about it. Build a bridge, get over it. If them still being banned is such a problem, then get your sh*t together, and go start a new board. The whining and crying about it has run it's course...

Man the f*ck up or GTFO...

The names I'm familiar with didn't go bonkers on the public board.

and those are the names that are obviously still here...

Uh, no. I'm talking about the names among the banned.

If them being banned is such a problem for you, go on a hunger strike on Knapp's doorstep until you get your way or he gives you some rice.

Either way, you're wasting a lot of f*cks on this silliness...

Maybe the reason things have been slow around here, and Im just spit ballin here, is because its the offseason.

Maybe Mavric is making a lot of threads because we recently had singing say and we are now beginning spring practice.

Maybe the woodshed is slower because of the aforementioned offseason AND because a banned poster or two made such a stir they were the focal point of the dirty sub forum.

• Fire 5

Maybe the reason things have been slow around here, and Im just spit ballin here, is because its the offseason.

Maybe Mavric is making a lot of threads because we recently had singing say and we are now beginning spring practice.

Maybe the woodshed is slower because of the aforementioned offseason AND because a banned poster or two made such a stir they were the focal point of the dirty sub forum.

Never heard of singing day. Is this where all of the athletic departments enter an a cappella competition? That would be sweet.

• Fire 1

This place certainly has less of a community feel to it now. It seems more like a comments section where the narrative is well-controlled and censorship runs rampant.

bullsh#t it does. Community is what you make of it. If you need other members to make you feel like you belong then you're not trying hard enough to contribute.

I'm don't know what you're talking about, I guess.

This place certainly has less of a community feel to it now. It seems more like a comments section where the narrative is well-controlled and censorship runs rampant.

bullsh#t it does. Community is what you make of it. If you need other members to make you feel like you belong then you're not trying hard enough to contribute.

I'm don't know what you're talking about, I guess.

He's saying you don't need other people to be part of a community. Just contribute harder. Makes sense to some people, I guess. Just give him a few more posts to explain to you how you should feel about things. He's good at that.

Do you know who else liked to stifle dissent?

Hiter.

And my wife. But that's a whole other discussion

Does she also have a small mustache? Inquiring minds want to know.

/ Just to be clear, I'm talking about a *face* mustache.