State of the Board

I'm the one who is wound too tight? This would be funny if you weren't serious. I'm not the the one who logs on every night just to piss and moan about other people and everything in general. How you like it out there in Jersey? Oh that's right, you don't really like anything do you?

This made me smile. Is Polo your ghost writer or something, because I've heard this somewhere before...

I could really care less about this whole situation. I'm not near as "worked up" over it as you seem to be. You've made a lot more posts about the subject than I have. Sorry but you aren't the authority, you don't get to dictate how people should feel about something or what they get to say about it. We happen to disagree on this so maybe it's time you accept that and that you get over it. I'm simply pointing out inequities in how "the rules" seem to get applied around here lately. I realize a few of the banned posters chose to jump on a grenade, not much can be done about that. But there are also a few who really didn't earn their ban IMO (and I do get to have an opinion whether you like it or not). And unlike you, I express my thoughts in words and don't have to rely on pictures with cute phrases like "eat a bag of dicks" or "shut the f#ck up Donny". The fact that you don't like what I think or say is the thing I don't waste any f#cks on. Since you're prone to giving mental health advice, maybe you should try a little therapy yourself and get to the root of why you're apparently so angry with the world. A little unhappiness is to be expected living in that cesspool of humanity but I don't think that explains near all of it.

Anytime this subject is brought up, you bitch and moan, but yet you don't care about the "whole situation", let alone are willing to write a paragraph long diatribe...

Interesting...

I'm the one who is wound too tight? This would be funny if you weren't serious. I'm not the the one who logs on every night just to piss and moan about other people and everything in general. How you like it out there in Jersey? Oh that's right, you don't really like anything do you?

This made me smile. Is Polo your ghost writer or something, because I've heard this somewhere before...

I could really care less about this whole situation. I'm not near as "worked up" over it as you seem to be. You've made a lot more posts about the subject than I have. Sorry but you aren't the authority, you don't get to dictate how people should feel about something or what they get to say about it. We happen to disagree on this so maybe it's time you accept that and that you get over it. I'm simply pointing out inequities in how "the rules" seem to get applied around here lately. I realize a few of the banned posters chose to jump on a grenade, not much can be done about that. But there are also a few who really didn't earn their ban IMO (and I do get to have an opinion whether you like it or not). And unlike you, I express my thoughts in words and don't have to rely on pictures with cute phrases like "eat a bag of dicks" or "shut the f#ck up Donny". The fact that you don't like what I think or say is the thing I don't waste any f#cks on. Since you're prone to giving mental health advice, maybe you should try a little therapy yourself and get to the root of why you're apparently so angry with the world. A little unhappiness is to be expected living in that cesspool of humanity but I don't think that explains near all of it.

Anytime this subject is brought up, you bitch and moan, but yet you don't care about the "whole situation", let alone are willing to write a paragraph long diatribe...

Interesting...

It takes looooong paragraphs to explain things to you. But even that doesn't get the job done sometimes.

At this point Post Purge I think it's pretty common knowledge that: ShawnWatson got banned for telling an Admin to "f'ing delete his account" after a warning. Abdullah got banned for stirring the pot after being warned multiple times (cannot confirm this).

And Polo got banned because he thought himself bigger than the board and refused to take any responsibility for the overall "state of the board". He says he has yet to be given a reason why he was banned. Well does that mean nobody offered one or does that really mean he hasn't heard a reason he deems acceptable. If it's the latter then I think it's pretty self explanitory why he is gone.

• Fire 1

For the record, I wish all three were still here and the following bans never happened. It has made the board kinda hostile and desolate. We lost some quality discussion with all of the exiles. Really is a shame but nothing is going to change that now, especially battling the mods and admins via angry post.

Here's a line.

Next post I see in this thread attacking another member after this line earns a suspension. Although none should be necessary because everyone involved in this kerfuffle are long-time members and know better, multiple nicely worded warnings about personal attacks have been given here, and ignored.

We want you guys to have an outlet to discuss the state of the board so we've let this conversation run for the most part. But this is not the Shed and you do not have free rein to attack members you don't like. There is no reason to go after each other in this thread.

• Fire 1

At this point Post Purge I think it's pretty common knowledge that: ShawnWatson got banned for telling an Admin to "f'ing delete his account" after a warning. Abdullah got banned for stirring the pot after being warned multiple times (cannot confirm this).

And Polo got banned because he thought himself bigger than the board and refused to take any responsibility for the overall "state of the board". He says he has yet to be given a reason why he was banned. Well does that mean nobody offered one or does that really mean he hasn't heard a reason he deems acceptable. If it's the latter then I think it's pretty self explanitory why he is gone.

After having discussions with both Abdullah and Polo, they say they have still not been told specifically why they were banned. The others that were banned know why, but apparently it is still unknown to these 2.

• Fire 2

Here's a line.

Next post I see in this thread attacking another member after this line earns a suspension. Although none should be necessary because everyone involved in this kerfuffle are long-time members and know better, multiple nicely worded warnings about personal attacks have been given here, and ignored.

We want you guys to have an outlet to discuss the state of the board so we've let this conversation run for the most part. But this is not the Shed and you do not have free rein to attack members you don't like. There is no reason to go after each other in this thread.

I JUST MOVED YOUR LINE!

THE LINE IS MOVABLE, Y'ALL!!!

I kid.

Member was banned for this post. Then un-banned, and rebanned for good measure.

Edited by knapplc
To embannen Minnesota_husker and to sound tough & threatening and such.
  • Fire 1

After having discussions with both Abdullah and Polo, they say they have still not been told specifically why they were banned. The others that were banned know why, but apparently it is still unknown to these 2.

Everyone who purposely got banned after the first 3 either did it on purpose or it was the result of their reaction to the bannings.

Abdullah made a new account or two and his side of the story is available somewhere on the board.

Polo on the other hand I assume did not like whatever explanation was given to him. Frequently when he would catch the attention of say knapp saying "hey, maybe cool your jets a bit" his immediate response would be "what? I didn't technically break any rules, therefore I should be able to continue doing what I'm doing".

Everyone who purposely got banned after the first 3 either did it on purpose or it was the result of their reaction to the bannings.

Abdullah made a new account or two and his side of the story is available somewhere on the board.

Polo on the other hand I assume did not like whatever explanation was given to him. Frequently when he would catch the attention of say knapp saying "hey, maybe cool your jets a bit" his immediate response would be "what? I didn't technically break any rules, therefore I should be able to continue doing what I'm doing".

Well like I said. Having spoke to both Abdullah and Polo, they were banned and not given any reason for it. And still haven't received one. Everyone else but those 2 know why.

• Fire 1

I'm not going to make up assumptions why I think they were banned, I have my own theories but I'll keep them to myself.

If they truly were not told that is really too bad. It has been discussed at great length here already though. If they say they weren't told, ok. I have to assume though they have at least an idea of why that might be.

I am a little confused.

I'm not going to make up assumptions why I think they were banned, I have my own theories but I'll keep them to myself.

1995 Redux, on 27 Mar 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:snapback.png

• Fire 5

Anyone else find the irony in walks giving all these fu#*$ and devnet throwing all these tantrums?

Back away from the crack pipe dude...I haven't posted in many pages...I got sucked into this latest diatribe by others who seem to think I post the same things I got banned for a year plus ago.

Literally no one "sucked you into" any diatribe. You could have easily stayed out of it but chose not to.