State of the Board

There is a place to discuss the State of the Board and there is a place to discuss other posters. Those two are not the same place.

Where can we go to discuss bridges?

I saw above a mention of bridges and I am all about that discussion.

Madison County, IA

Where can we go to discuss Nazi's?

Probably also Madison County, IA

I dated a girl from there once, she was the craziest girl I've ever met! So she was probably a Nazi.........

• Fire 1

There is a place to discuss the State of the Board and there is a place to discuss other posters. Those two are not the same place.

Madison County, IA

I dated a girl from there once, she was the craziest girl I've ever met! So she was probably a Nazi.........

This is going to be good.. SO MANY PLACES WE CAN GO WITH THIS!

Madison County, IA

We could even go to........... Madison County IA

Madison County, IA

Ha ha! I could see that. But I can Nazi where this thread is going.

487cb62e4c425d6c43accc3daa723c6d.jpg

• Fire 2

Madison County, IA

Ha ha! I could see that. But I can Nazi where this thread is going.

487cb62e4c425d6c43accc3daa723c6d.jpg

You guys really need to ease up on this...

You're gonna make GuyChamberlin upset, and he's already got enough to think about, trying to figure out how to get around the Maginot Line and all...

Maybe the reason things have been slow around here, and Im just spit ballin here, is because its the offseason.

Maybe Mavric is making a lot of threads because we recently had singing say and we are now beginning spring practice.

Maybe the woodshed is slower because of the aforementioned offseason AND because a banned poster or two made such a stir they were the focal point of the dirty sub forum.

Or maybe it's because a few who contributed more than most to the discussion got banned for some bullsh#t reason and a few others who also contributed more than most left or cut way back on their posting because they thought the bannings were f#cked up and the result so far has been a less enjoyable board experience. It could be that simple.

Cue BlitzFirst and Walks to now tell me how I should feel and how many f#cks should be given.

• Fire 3

Or maybe it's because a few who contributed more than most to the discussion got banned for some bullsh#t reason and a few others who also contributed more than most left or cut way back on their posting because they thought the bannings were f#cked up and the result so far has been a less enjoyable board experience. It could be that simple.

Cue BlitzFirst and Walks to now tell me how I should feel and how many f#cks should be given.

giphy.gif

• Fire 2

I honestly could give two squirts what you feel or think. You sound like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum and there is no reasoning with toddlers.

Yet here you are still trying to reason.

Toddlers throw tantrums; it's not a knock on a toddler that they throw a tantrum that's normal. What's weird, however, is if an adult spends months responding to a toddler's nonsense, then saying he doesn't care about it, then still responding to it, all the while trying to convince everyone that the toddler is speaking nonsense.

• Fire 4

Although this isn't the Shed, I think I'm good for the most part with letting people speak their mind and argue here (even if it's ripe), so that we don't end up disrupting the discussion with dozens of moved posts.

That said, maybe we could all use a reminder that basic civility to one another is important, even on the internet and even behind our message board keyboards. We don't all agree, but surely we can coexist, right?

So, if you're truly on board with that, please find a way to be here without tearing at each others' throats, having both sides requesting moderator intervention, and then tearing at each other some more when the rare administrator action finally comes down the pike. It'll make the experience better for everyone.

• Fire 4

I honestly could give two squirts what you feel or think. You sound like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum and there is no reasoning with toddlers.

Yet here you are still trying to reason.

Toddlers throw tantrums; it's not a knock on a toddler that they throw a tantrum that's normal. What's weird, however, is if an adult spends months responding to a toddler's nonsense, then saying he doesn't care about it, then still responding to it, all the while trying to convince everyone that the toddler is speaking nonsense.

Thanks Landlord. If everyone would just quit responding to Devn... er blitzfirst, then I would never have to see his nonsense again. I can dream can't I?

Bear with me, I'm slowly learning. Using "butt hurt" or constantly complaining about a coach that hates the home team..... not acceptable but telling someone to shut the f#ck up or to eat a bag of dicks is Okey dokey. I think I'm starting to catch on. Why do I get the feeling I'm being led astray?

• Fire 2

Not for nothing, but I've despised people better than you.

If I could I'd hand you the nails so you could hang yourself up on this cross that you seem to be carrying around since this silly sh*t happened. When I tell you you're wasting f*cks, it's because you are. You are getting worked up over people that you don't know, don't do anything for you, and will have no direct effect on your day to day life. If somebody getting banned over something on a message board gets you this upset, then you are obviously wound to tightly for life, and you should probably seek some sort of mental help..

• Fire 5

Not for nothing, but I've despised people better than you.

If I could I'd hand you the nails so you could hang yourself up on this cross that you seem to be carrying around since this silly sh*t happened. When I tell you you're wasting f*cks, it's because you are. You are getting worked up over people that you don't know, don't do anything for you, and will have no direct effect on your day to day life. If somebody getting banned over something on a message board gets you this upset, then you are obviously wound to tightly for life, and you should probably seek some sort of mental help..

I'm the one who is wound too tight? This would be funny if you weren't serious. I'm not the the one who logs on every night just to piss and moan about other people and everything in general. How you like it out there in Jersey? Oh that's right, you don't really like anything do you?

I could really care less about this whole situation. I'm not near as "worked up" over it as you seem to be. You've made a lot more posts about the subject than I have. Sorry but you aren't the authority, you don't get to dictate how people should feel about something or what they get to say about it. We happen to disagree on this so maybe it's time you accept that and that you get over it. I'm simply pointing out inequities in how "the rules" seem to get applied around here lately. I realize a few of the banned posters chose to jump on a grenade, not much can be done about that. But there are also a few who really didn't earn their ban IMO (and I do get to have an opinion whether you like it or not). And unlike you, I express my thoughts in words and don't have to rely on pictures with cute phrases like "eat a bag of dicks" or "shut the f#ck up Donny". The fact that you don't like what I think or say is the thing I don't waste any f#cks on. Since you're prone to giving mental health advice, maybe you should try a little therapy yourself and get to the root of why you're apparently so angry with the world. A little unhappiness is to be expected living in that cesspool of humanity but I don't think that explains near all of it.

• Fire 2