Better Call Saul

I am a teacher and I coach two sports. I have a family of 3 and watch too many shows the way it is.

Be honest, is this show worth my time? I'm willing to consider it.

Have you seen Breaking Bad?

The show is good, but i almost suggest waiting for it to show up on netflix and binge watch it.

It is good but not breaking bad good(Yet).

Moves sort of slowly..

I am a teacher and I coach two sports. I have a family of 3 and watch too many shows the way it is.

Have you seen Breaking Bad?

The show is good, but i almost suggest waiting for it to show up on netflix and binge watch it.

It is good but not breaking bad good(Yet).

Moves sort of slowly..

Yes, loved Breaking Bad. I'll probably wait until Netflix.

If hearing Bob Odenkirk say "go Cornhuskers" would titillate you, then watch it.

Easily the best part of the last episode.

Pretty good episode last night. I guess next week is the season finale.

Interesting that Saul seems to be ...

the honest one, sticking by his weirdo brother. And the brother is the one who undercuts Saul, keeping him from getting a fair shot at his (the brother's) law firm.

Chuck is a two faced, selfish a-hole. Thats all

Trow dat. I mean, Saul is his brother. And the guy ...

...goes behind Saul's back and blocks his chances of becoming a partner in Chuck's law firm. Wow, just wow. Saul was the only one who stood by Chuck and took care of him during his divergence with reality. I'm guessing that Saul detaches himself from his brother from this point forward. Chuck will resume being part of "them"the law firm that wouldn't have Saul.

Chuck is a two faced, selfish a-hole. Thats all

Trow dat. I mean, Saul is his brother. And the guy ...

...goes behind Saul's back and blocks his chances of becoming a partner in Chuck's law firm. Wow, just wow. Saul was the only one who stood by Chuck and took care of him during his divergence with reality. I'm guessing that Saul detaches himself from his brother from this point forward. Chuck will resume being part of "them"the law firm that wouldn't have Saul.

This week's episode is amazing. I didn't see it coming, but man I felt so bad for Jimmy.

I haven't seen Breaking Bad, so I don't know what kind of lawyer Saul Goodman is, but this show is so captivating.

Pretty good episode last night. I guess next week is the season finale.

Interesting that Saul seems to be ...

the honest one, sticking by his weirdo brother. And the brother is the one who undercuts Saul, keeping him from getting a fair shot at his (the brother's) law firm.

Solid points.

I kind of think season 2 will be:

About how Jimmy becomes Saul. The last episode will be him basically closing the door on Chuck. He will realize he is who he is and you will start to see him go more towards the Saul way of thinking. The chuck story line has been weird and i wont be sad to see him go but it took quite the turn last episode. That dude is trash.

Interested to see what happens with the hot blonde.

You watch the episode and you think "Man, what a dick move Chuck. How could you do that to the guy who has stood by you through your bullsh#t affliction."

Yet his line was brilliant:

"Slippin Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun! Hang on, thats a great idea "

You can be angry at Chuck, but you can't really say he is wrong. Knowing what we know from Breaking Bad he becomes just that, a chimp with a gun. The ironic thing is that had Chuck pushed for Jimmy to be a part of HHM, Saul Goodman doesn't exist. So by trying to protect Jimmy he ends up unleashing Saul.

Hell of an episode, finale will be strong I'm betting.