Better Call Saul

It is a great show! You know who doesn't get enough credit for his acting...Michael Mckean. To think he was in Spinal Tap and now this...he is really a good actor.

I was thinking that last nite. I've only seen him in the Christopher Guest movies. This is the first time I've seen him do "serious" acting.

Just started over at ep 1. I hardly remember any of this. I mostly just remember Chuck is a giant a**hole and Mike is a bad ass.

Ep 1: Chuck is trying to convince Jimmy not to use his own last name McGill for his practice. Jimmy thinks this is because of Howard but we know now how Chuck feels. He doesn't want his name to be soiled by his brother's use of it.

Anyone have thoughts on where they'll end the show? The fangirl in me wants it to be when Walt walks into Saul's office. But I don't know if that would be the best way to end it.

Also, I don't like the idea of Saul ending at Cinnabon. (Even though he deserves worse). I'd like something exciting to happen in Saul's present day.

Just started over at ep 1. I hardly remember any of this. I mostly just remember Chuck is a giant a**hole and Mike is a bad ass.

Ep 1: Chuck is trying to convince Jimmy not to use his own last name McGill for his practice. Jimmy thinks this is because of Howard but we know now how Chuck feels. He doesn't want his name to be soiled by his brother's use of it.

Anyone have thoughts on where they'll end the show? The fangirl in me wants it to be when Walt walks into Saul's office. But I don't know if that would be the best way to end it.

Also, I don't like the idea of Saul ending at Cinnabon. (Even though he deserves worse). I'd like something exciting to happen in Saul's present day.

NPR movie guy the other day says he thinks they'll do the lead up to Saul, the BB years (shortened of course) and then spend a decent amount of time on his life post BB move. Obviously he's in witness protection - was there a trial? We know from BB he has multiple ex wives - was Kim one? Who are the others? Etc. We'll have to be patient.

It's nice to have a show each week that you really look forward to seeing. It's the only one (as was BB) that I watch live time instead of on DVR the next day.

NPR movie guy the other day says he thinks they'll do the lead up to Saul, the BB years (shortened of course) and then spend a decent amount of time on his life post BB move. Obviously he's in witness protection - was there a trial? We know from BB he has multiple ex wives - was Kim one? Who are the others? Etc. We'll have to be patient.

It's nice to have a show each week that you really look forward to seeing. It's the only one (as was BB) that I watch live time instead of on DVR the next day.

It'd be cool if they did a few BCS episodes on Saul's practice during the BB years. They could be done from Saul's perspective with appearances by Walt, Hank, Jesse, etc. :thumbs:

• Fire 1

It is a great show! You know who doesn't get enough credit for his acting...Michael Mckean. To think he was in Spinal Tap and now this...he is really a good actor.

I was thinking that last nite. I've only seen him in the Christopher Guest movies. This is the first time I've seen him do "serious" acting.

I think he was also Lenny...on Lavern and Shirley...or was he Squiggy?

I looked a bit further into it. Better Call Saul is AMC's 6th most viewed show right now. But I'm guessing they put a lot of importance on how it does vs its time slot. It is in the 10pm time slot, so being the 6th best might not be that bad. 10pm doesn't seem that good of a time to me.

It's down 24% in viewership from season 2 though.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amc-network-tv-show-ratings-33643/

It's hard to imagine them not finishing the story. I wouldn't be surprised though if they tell them they have to finish it in 1 more season.