Better Call Saul

Chuck, chuck, chuck.... You are one condescending a-hole with a superiority complex. Interesting to watch Mike and Jimmie simultaneously battle their good vs. Evil demons. I guess we all know how's this ends but a very intriguing journey to watch.

I haven't seen Breaking Bad, so I don't know what kind of lawyer Saul Goodman is, but this show is so captivating.

Breaking Bad is a pretty great series. (Which I'm sure you've heard.) Maybe one of the top few series ever. Netflix has it right now. Just sayin... :lol:

• Fire 1

I haven't seen Breaking Bad, so I don't know what kind of lawyer Saul Goodman is, but this show is so captivating.

Breaking Bad is a pretty great series. (Which I'm sure you've heard.) Maybe one of the top few series ever. Netflix has it right now. Just sayin... :lol:

Yeah for realz, before Netflix pulls it, you should watch it. Once you get through 1st season you will likely binge watch the rest of the seasons in about a week and a half. Its that good.

Yeah, my wife went back through and watched the entire series on Netflix. I want to go back and try to watch it on Netflix. I end up watching a sports on TV or other dumb shows instead.

Yeah, my wife went back through and watched the entire series on Netflix. I want to go back and try to watch it on Netflix. I end up watching a sports on TV or other dumb shows instead.

Just noticed your HB sign-up date. You've been on this board forever! :lol:

Just noticed your HB sign-up date. You've been on this board forever! :lol:

I joined forever ago, but never posted. I bounced around a few boards until coming here about a year or two ago for my message board fix.

Yeah for realz, before Netflix pulls it, you should watch it. Once you get through 1st season you will likely binge watch the rest of the seasons in about a week and a half. Its that good.

I have started to rewatch Breaking Bad. I forgot how the first show, and first season for that matter, really started off with a bang. Some great dark comedy!!!

Finally got all caught up. I understand Chuck not wanting to give Jimmy the job initially, but after all that time taking care of him and proving he has the potential to be a good lawyer? That's just low. It wouldn't have killed him to throw the guy a bone.

It would have made for a less interesting television progrum, though. Season 1 was fantastic for essentially just being a big setup for season 2.

Can't wait.

• 10 months later...