What exercise did you do today?

NUance

First leg day that hasn't sucked in a long time! It's amazing how much your attitude can change when you can work out pain free, and have the flexibility/mobility to just go into your lifts with a warmup and minor stretching.

Did 30 minutes of cardio afterwards, that sucked... Could hardly walk down the stairs to leave, which had me laughing. I probably looked like an idiot, but I loved it. Got home and forgot I couldn't do stairs, went to run down them and about biffed it on the first one with my jello legs. It was a good day tatter.

First leg day that hasn't sucked in a long time! It's amazing how much your attitude can change when you can work out pain free, and have the flexibility to just go into your lifts with a warmup minor stretching.

Did 30 minutes of cardio after wards, that sucked... Could hardly walk down the stairs to leave, which had me laughing. I probably looked like an idiot, but I loved it. Got home and forgot I couldn't do stairs, went to run down them and about biffed it on the first one with my jello legs. It was a good day tatter.

Nice job man! Nothing beats a solid workout! Always puts me in a good mood

Leg day today. Was thinking about this last night. Thoughts on adding weight to pull ups? I usually do 3 sets if 10 with good form. Should I add any weight and how much?

If you feel comfortable with it why not add the weight? I'd try 10 lbs and see how that goes and add more if you need it.