SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So there are some rumors swirling on Rivals that this weekend's unofficial visit could seal the deal for Keyshawn Jr.

If this happens, we could see the next couple greatest recruiting classes of all-time at Nebraska in 2016 & 2017. Follow me on this, if we can get him to commit this early, just think of the impact that has on many, many other big name recruits. It truly would be huge. Yes, players make their own decisions and do what is best for them, BUT, they are also easily influenced by peers to at least give places a look-see.

Man, I hope this comes to fruition. I hope we end up with him no matter what, BUT getting him to verbally commit now, would be much, much bigger than getting him to verbally commit next January. As long as he eventually signs his LOI to Nebraska I'll be happy, but he could really turn around the recruiting landscape at Nebraska if he verbals sooner rather than later. Heck, one could argue he already has changed the landscape. Look at all the guys he's basically already convinced to give NU a visit. Plus, already helped land us a 4-star safety.

GBR and come on board Keyshawn! We will get you the damn ball early and often!

So there are some rumors swirling on Rivals that this weekend's unofficial visit could seal the deal for Keyshawn Jr.

If this happens, we could see the next couple greatest recruiting classes of all-time at Nebraska in 2016 & 2017. Follow me on this, if we can get him to commit this early, just think of the impact that has on many, many other big name recruits. It truly would be huge. Yes, players make their own decisions and do what is best for them, BUT, they are also easily influenced by peers to at least give places a look-see.

Man, I hope this comes to fruition. I hope we end up with him no matter what, BUT getting him to verbally commit now, would be much, much bigger than getting him to verbally commit next January. As long as he eventually signs his LOI to Nebraska I'll be happy, but he could really turn around the recruiting landscape at Nebraska if he verbals sooner rather than later. Heck, one could argue he already has changed the landscape. Look at all the guys he's basically already convinced to give NU a visit. Plus, already helped land us a 4-star safety.

Where are the rumors coming from? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious as to why he would put out a top five, four days ago, if he planned to commit this early. So I guess maybe I don't believe you :dunno

Where are the rumors coming from? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious as to why he would put out a top five, four days ago, if he planned to commit this early. So I guess maybe I don't believe you :dunno

Lol it's not my rumor. It's on Rivals.

I'd guess they are basing it off of his tweets with his coach?

Deals are not truly sealed until NSD. And for Keyshawn, that's a long, long time away!

Of course, it'll be awesome. Hope it happens. If he commits this weekend, I could definitely see him sticking it out as a Husker.

Of course everyone says this, but his father said that once he commits to a school, it'll be over.

• Fire 1