SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just give him a damn plane!

Listening to Sean Callahan yesterday, it sounds like the timing to get into Lincoln was the primary issue. They have a game Friday night and that limited options on getting into Lincoln by 2:30pm CST. They were looking at a redeye flight but timing was tough and they really wouldn't get to experience the full day. Both KJjr and Gebbia are coming on a bye week for them later on so they will get the full experience and time with the staff.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Urban-Meyer-describes-how-a-loss-as-Notre-Dames-WR-changed-his-offensive-approach

"I walked in, and David Givens was our best player on offense and he was emotional, Meyer said. I told him wed be OK and bounce back. He said, You dont understand, Coach. I didnt touch the ball. He wasnt saying it like some kids, Give me the damn ball. He felt he didnt help the team win. I remember walking to the locker room and being very upset with myself that we didnt get him the ball."

I find this to be an interesting quote when he may be recruiting the son of the person who is famous for this quote. Don't know the tone of how he said it, but nonetheless, wonder how it is perceived by the elder Johnson.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

the 2016 season and 2017 recruiting class could really really be something by the end of it. If we can get the Calabasas squad on board early it could lead to the best Nebraska class in a long time that would be following a really good season potentially. A lot to like coming up if you're a Nebraska fan

Big if. I sure hope we can, but I'm not going to hold my breathe.