SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the 2016 season and 2017 recruiting class could really really be something by the end of it. If we can get the Calabasas squad on board early it could lead to the best Nebraska class in a long time that would be following a really good season potentially. A lot to like coming up if you're a Nebraska fan

It has been looking good for a year now. That's why a good first year under Riley could possibly turn the corner and really get an uptick on recruiting. As with Bo losing the big games or the games that would show recruits a future, this type of season is the type that will kill off 2-5 key recruits.

It doesn't look good to me.

the 2016 season and 2017 recruiting class could really really be something by the end of it. If we can get the Calabasas squad on board early it could lead to the best Nebraska class in a long time that would be following a really good season potentially. A lot to like coming up if you're a Nebraska fan

Big if. I sure hope we can, but I'm not going to hold my breathe.
That would be deadly!

Big if. I sure hope we can, but I'm not going to hold my breathe.
That would be deadly!

:laughpound:nutz

It has been looking good for a year now. That's why a good first year under Riley could possibly turn the corner and really get an uptick on recruiting. As with Bo losing the big games or the games that would show recruits a future, this type of season is the type that will kill off 2-5 key recruits.

It doesn't look good to me.

They can always use the ole "We need to get you in here so we can do what we actually want to do" pitch.

There are some silver linings to underwhelming play on the field. Especially when it's losing very close games that went right down to the wire, as opposed to getting blown out.

Welcome to Lincoln! Go Huskers. Bring all your best football playing buddies and have them call all of their friends, neighbors and relatives as well. Nebraska is reloading, restocking, rebuilding, retooling, retraining, resurrecting, returning, and renewing its entire football program to once again be the BEST ! Come one, come all! Get in line quickly as there are limited spaces available on the next national championship dynasty that is about the begin! We are bringing the very best quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, O linement, D linement, backers and secondary people as well as the nation's best place kicker, punter and returner. In 2016 and 2017 you will not believe the talent - the best signing classes ever in Husker history. Hurry! Time is short so get your personalized invitation to join in all the fun now!

There was an article this morning where Sean Callahan said "Pretty good read on where KJJ stands...". Anyone have updates?

Jr. loved his visit. Only complaint was overhearing some fans bashing Riley from the stands. Said the crowd was "hype." Loved watching practice on Friday as well. KW is the man according to him. No idea of when he plans to make any decisions.

IMO, we are in his top 5. Great chance to land him. I bet he is committed to Nebraska at some point.

• Fire 1