SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

If all is true, it's odd that his dad would put the kobash on a trip to Nebraska, but still let his kid go to a different game. I'm not sure it really matters though. GBR!

I don't think that bodes well for us

I honestly don't think it matters...He has moved a couple trips to Nebraska already. Has been here tons of times, just like he has to USC. He changed his trip to the Iowa game. He'll be all N.

If all is true, it's odd that his dad would put the kobash on a trip to Nebraska, but still let his kid go to a different game. I'm not sure it really matters though. GBR!

I honestly don't think it matters...He has moved a couple trips to Nebraska already. Has been here tons of times, just like he has to USC. He changed his trip to the Iowa game. He'll be all N.

I wouldn't be concerned if KJ sr. was not allowing him to go anywhere this weekend. I find it odd that he's punishing him by not allowing him to come here and still letting him go somewhere else instead.

I wouldn't be concerned if KJ sr. was not allowing him to go anywhere this weekend. I find it odd that he's punishing him by not allowing him to come here and still letting him go somewhere else instead.

Right, but i'm in the club that believes Sr. isn't guiding him in the direction of a certain school. So, I just think it's odd that he is letting him go to a game at all, but it's not my business how he raises his kid.

Right, but i'm in the club that believes Sr. isn't guiding him in the direction of a certain school. So, I just think it's odd that he is letting him go to a game at all, but it's not my business how he raises his kid.

I'm in agreement but I don't understand how this is punishment...unless he considers going to USC a punishment :lol:. But on a serious note, not like he won't still have fun and party it up there. Just almost feels like more of a cop out to me.

Hmm with two players leaving, him not coming for visit, I wonder if something bigger is happening (maybe coaching change?)

Or Riley is gonna get hired at USC.

This wouldn't be surprising to see happen given Charlie Strong being rumored for the Miami opening in his second year at Texas and they're not doing so well but he has ties to Florida much like Riley does in California.

Calabasas is basically LA county. It's one thing to have a weekend getaway trip while exploring a school you're excited about and have visited numerous times. It's another to hop in the car for an hour and come back at the end of the day.

If it's true that not visiting Nebraska is being used as "punishment" for him, that's pretty good news about his feelings :lol:

• Fire 3

We went through this (near exact situation) last year with Bussey. Not committed until NSD.

Nate Clouse just said in an interview that Keyshawn didn't visit because he skipped a class, and his dad told him, "To act like a pro" and banned him from making any visits this weekend. Will visit for the Iowa game though.

Gotta say, considering how much of a diva Keyshawn Sr. was during his playing career, he has totally matured since he retired. Good to see.

Nate Clouse just said in an interview that Keyshawn didn't visit because he skipped a class, and his dad told him, "To act like a pro" and banned him from making any visits this weekend. Will visit for the Iowa game though.

Gotta say, considering how much of a diva Keyshawn Sr. was during his playing career, he has totally matured since he retired. Good to see.

Being a father can do that.